Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Compass Error, Stick EMI 2 Manual RTH
1453 12 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArtemSpec
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100059 ft
Russia

Hello all, I have a problem with my Mavic I can't solve with all info I found at forum threads.
1. Permanent compas errors

So my Mavic works unstable, almost every flight I see "compass Error" after few seconds of flight, than it works OK for few seconds and again Compas Error, repeating. Calibration is not a solution - after succeseful calibration I see the same errors again. Offcause there is no electromagnetic interference.

Most offen I see this error while flying in a little bit cold weather (little below zero).

2. Stick EMI 2 Manual RTH

While flying in even colder weather like -10, there is another error persists: Stick EMI 2 Manual RTH.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve all of this issues? Or it's another Mavic features, like constantly missing RC-Drone connection, phone disconnection, DJI GO crashes, no possibility to sync flights thru DJI GO etc?

Best regards, Artem (really dissapointed with DJI product quality)
2018-1-19
Use props
Folkestone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 843199 ft
United Kingdom

I’m constantly getting #2.
Every time I head out to fly emi2 errors on the remote no matter where I am. I’ve updated all the firmware, recalibrated everything but it still persists. Most upsetting. I don’t want to risk flying as I don’t want to lose the drone. If anyone has a solution, I’d be grateful.
2018-1-20
Use props
ArtemSpec
lvl.1
Russia

Folkestone Posted at 2018-1-20 00:42
I’m constantly getting #2.

Cold weather or not?
2018-1-20
Use props
Folkestone
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Nothing near as cold as -10.

And the location makes no difference either.
2018-1-20
Use props
ArtemSpec
lvl.1
Russia

Folkestone Posted at 2018-1-20 00:45
Nothing near as cold as -10.

And the location makes no difference either.

Did you try RC / IMU calibration? any tricks with magnet?
2018-1-20
Use props
Folkestone
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I’ve carried out stick calibration and imu calibration and it still persists with errors.

I haven’t tried anything with a magnet.
2018-1-20
Use props
ArtemSpec
lvl.1
Russia

Folkestone Posted at 2018-1-20 00:51
I’ve carried out stick calibration and imu calibration and it still persists with errors.

Same story
2018-1-20
Use props
Folkestone
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hopefully some wise member can find a solution for this. It is rather depressing not being able to take advantage of the few breaks in poor weather.
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Artem, please provide the info of your firmware. Did you try to flash the firmware? We would not recommend users fly their drone below 0°C. Please try to fly in a new place without interference and keep us updated, thanks.
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Folkestone Posted at 2018-1-20 00:51

Please follow the advice in 9# and ensure that there is no interference around your drone. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-20
Use props
ArtemSpec
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-20 20:19
Artem, please provide the info of your firmware. Did you try to flash the firmware? We would not recommend users fly their drone below 0°C. Please try to fly in a new place without interference and keep us updated, thanks.

Latest firmware is installed. Can you clear this point: is it not recommended to fly DJI Mavic below 0 degree Celsius or it's not allowed? What exactly temperature limit is covered by DJI warranty?
2018-1-21
Use props
Folkestone
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-20 20:21
Please follow the advice in 9# and ensure that there is no interference around your drone. Thanks for your support.

I have lat3st firmware on the drone and the controller. I’ve tried flying in many areas. A beach with nothing around. Several fields with no obvious interference. All these are places I’ve flown before with no interference. The tmeparature has always been above 6 c.
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

ArtemSpec Posted at 2018-1-21 03:25
Latest firmware is installed. Can you clear this point: is it not recommended to fly DJI Mavic below 0 degree Celsius or it's not allowed? What exactly temperature limit is covered by DJI warranty?

Please take the disclaimeras as reference.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y+Guidelines-EN.pdf
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules