Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight Distance under my avatar on the forum
516 7 2018-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fred F
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4676457 ft
Australia

Out of curosity, I wonder where is the "Flight Distance" number the forum gets from for my, for a better term, avatar next to each forum posts that I wrote.

If it is the flight distance that I have flown since registering, than it is overly incorrect.  My flight logs shows a much higher distance, although my records included 4 different Mavics, under my name. I sync my flight logs up to the DJI cloud regularly.

So where is that number coming from.
2018-1-20
Use props
Time2Party
Captain
Flight distance : 169314 ft
Belgium

One is in feet and the other is in meters.
2018-1-20
Use props
Fred F
Second Officer
Australia

Time2Party Posted at 2018-1-20 00:56
One is in feet and the other is in meters.

NO. My records are always in metric, and the difference is not by a ratio of 3.3, but only just about 10 to 20%.

Funny enough, after posting this thread, the avatar number increased, but not to the extent on my flight log synced. Still wondering.
2018-1-20
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

It's approximately the number of metres flown in the flights you've uploaded to / synced with DJI's servers.
2018-1-20
Use props
Fred F
Second Officer
Australia

DroneFlying Posted at 2018-1-20 04:29

It's approximately the number of metres flown in the flights you've uploaded to / synced with DJI's servers.

But it does not match what is on the flight log that are uploaded, sometimes by 20-30%
2018-1-20
Use props
TomHTx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 35059 ft
United States

It does not seem like the DJI number includes my Litchi flights
2018-1-20
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

DJI does not record any fight distance other than the Go Apps, Litchi uses AirData, my total distance associated with my account does not reflect anywhere near the miles/meters I have flown, yet when I Sync my flight <ALL> as I have 3 DJI's it syncs to 100% "Successful" but rarely shows up in my flight distance here. Been sitting at this number for months.
2018-1-20
Use props
Fred F
Second Officer
Australia

QuadKid Posted at 2018-1-20 15:16
DJI does not record any fight distance other the the Go Apps, Litchi uses AirData, my total distance associated with my account does not reflect anywhere near the miles/meters I have flown, yet when I Sync my flight  as I have 3 DJI's it syncs to 100% "Successful" but rarely shows up in my flight distance here. Been sitting at this number for months.

That is exactly what I am talking about.  Wonder why they don't just update it as it goes, it is just a simple data request in their database.
2018-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules