Facebook or no Facebook, that is the question?
1821 43 2018-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Heres another, Manchester City FC

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/help/terms

I had a lot to do with forums many moons back so i know how things work, i used to own and run one of the largest Cable tv and Broadband modifying forums in the UK
2018-1-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Last one, all in 5 minutes, took some reading to dig out the clauses

See #5 Submissions

https://www.frontier.co.uk/terms-and-conditions

Like i said, many adopt this stance, have done for quite some time now, you see, many adopt others toc/tou and edit them to suit their needs, quite a lot stays in and the topic in question is one that generally stays
2018-1-21
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Bashy Posted at 2018-1-21 20:15
6. By using the site you agree not to
6.2 Conduct activities that may be harmful to others or that could damage DJI‘s reputation;

You have to add rule no 9 from the general forum rules to this to get where i was going.
Posting a video with a faulty DJI product could breach several rules, but that is OT in this regard.

I actually read T&C carefully, that is one reason that i don't have a YT account, actually i can't even navigate on YT due to a pop up that want me to agree their T&C. I have not noticed those DJI ToU before you pointed me in that direction, seem i am not the only one and it unacceptable that by sharing some of my work here i would renounce all rights and permit DJI to do whatever they like with my work.

The terms of ePHOTOzine you mention in #40 is the way to do it and from my p.o.v. acceptable, I find it a little fuzzy from this DJI ToU when rights has actually been given away.
If i upload a picture placing it on DJI's servers as i usually do with screenshots then yes, my rights would be lost according the ToU. But what if the work is placed on my own server or as many, a video on YT, then what shared is only a link, even when the material is embedded in the post you make here, does that differ regarding the right for DJI to do what ever they want with what is linked to?
2018-1-22
Use props
Amateur Droner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6411 ft

United States

Facebook or no Facebook, that is the question?

NO FACE BOOK for me OPT ME OUT!
2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules