Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
1886 Gerola Iron Bridge - DJI Mavic Pro [4K]
669 10 2018-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mars5150
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391493 ft
Italy

Enjoy watching feedback and comments are welcome.
Mars
2018-1-20
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done.
2018-1-20
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well done...thanks for sharing
2018-1-20
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Not exactly my cup of tea. The music I could turn down, thank god. Generally I think that too much is going on in that video. Too many and too fast clips, too many quick movements with both drone and camera in several situations, and last but not least, I think the video seems a little psychotic with the crazy color overlays at places. That's just my opinion. Thanks for sharing though.
2018-1-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very well done - thanks for sharing.
2018-1-20
Use props
Mars5150
lvl.4
Italy

FlyDK Posted at 2018-1-20 10:00
Not exactly my cup of tea. The music I could turn down, thank god. Generally I think that too much is going on in that video. Too many and too fast clips, too many quick movements with both drone and camera in several situations, and last but not least, I think the video seems a little psychotic with the crazy color overlays at places. That's just my opinion. Thanks for sharing though.

FlyDK, music and frenetic cutting was the intent. But just a try. So it’s a matter of own taste. For sure it’s not my normal style (you can watch other short videos on my youtube channell). I’m still developing one and learning what is nice to see on final video and what are the footage taken during flight. So you had to combine the idea, music and amoint of takes (wich i’ve noticed just at home) that they weren’t enough!! I also had no chance to go back there, at least in the near future, so I decided to use what I had.
Let’s said that with the music I tryed something different.
Thank’s for sharing your opinion, this is also a reason to be here and get constructive critica. Thumbs up.
Cheers,
Mars
2018-1-21
Use props
Mars5150
lvl.4
Italy

Woe Posted at 2018-1-20 08:57
Nicely done.

Thanks for watching.
2018-1-21
Use props
Mars5150
lvl.4
Italy

A CW Posted at 2018-1-20 10:09
Very well done - thanks for sharing.

A_CW thanks for checking this post and looking at this video. Still learning and get great takes from the sky.
2018-1-21
Use props
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mars5150 Posted at 2018-1-21 00:15
FlyDK, music and frenetic cutting was the intent. But just a try. So it’s a matter of own taste. For sure it’s not my normal style (you can watch other short videos on my youtube channell). I’m still developing one and learning what is nice to see on final video and what are the footage taken during flight. So you had to combine the idea, music and amoint of takes (wich i’ve noticed just at home) that they weren’t enough!! I also had no chance to go back there, at least in the near future, so I decided to use what I had.
Let’s said that with the music I tryed something different.
Thank’s for sharing your opinion, this is also a reason to be here and get constructive critica. Thumbs up.

Music would be appropriate for me if I could find some psychedelic drug to be flying on when watching this frenetic video and music.
2018-1-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mars5150 Posted at 2018-1-21 00:17
A_CW thanks for checking this post and looking at this video. Still learning and get great takes from the sky.

We're all learning - it would be very boring if we all knew everything. This is great work - always good to explore alternative images and footage. Good for you.
2018-1-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now