Ronin-m remote controller problems
9988 19 2018-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EFF
New
Russia

Ho to all.

After a while there was a problem. Previously, everything worked well.

Now the control of ronin-m from the control panel is jerky. For  example, I push the right lever all the way to the left and the ronin-m starts to move to the left by 15 degrees, then stops, then  again moves 15 degrees and stops again and then again moves 15 degrees. Same thing in all directions. How to be?

All updates complete.

2018-1-20
Use props
EFF
New
Russia

Video -
2018-1-20
Use props
Giorgio_82
New

Italy

Hi man, I have the same problem after the upgrade. Unbelievable.. The dji support doesn't reply. I've try all.. the bind remote/ronin doesn't work. And now I wrong something and maybe I've locked the remote.
2018-1-20
Use props
EFF
New
Russia

Giorgio_82 Posted at 2018-1-20 11:36
Hi man, I have the same problem after the upgrade. Unbelievable.. The dji support doesn't reply. I've try all.. the bind remote/ronin doesn't work. And now I wrong something and maybe I've locked the remote. [view_image]

You mean that the console does not work at all? Red light means something goes wrong =)
2018-1-20
Use props
EFF
New
Russia

Hi man, I have the same problem after the upgrade. Unbelievable.. The dji support doesn't reply. I've try all.. the bind remote/ronin doesn't work. And now I wrong something and maybe I've locked the remote. [view_image]

I send email to support. Waiting...
2018-1-20
Use props
Giorgio_82
New

Italy

EFF Posted at 2018-1-20 11:51
I send email to support. Waiting...

Yes I wrong something. Accidentally I installed a firmware of ronin into the remote. But the problem was before...like you I installed all new firmware and the ronin didn't respond correctly with the remote...
2018-1-21
Use props
Ximandra
New
Flight distance : 623 ft
Georgia

i had a same problem do you find solution for this ? i think it needs programming firmware Update not goes! but computer recognizes USB connection
2018-1-28
Use props
Mousyr1
New

India

Ximandra Posted at 2018-1-28 01:58
i had a same problem do you find solution for this ? i think it needs programming firmware Update not goes! but computer recognizes USB connection[view_image]

I too have the same problem after the update. Any solutions?
2018-2-6
Use props
theperfectline
lvl.1

New Zealand

Same problem - anyone find a solution?
2018-4-18
Use props
desu
New

Poland

Hi,
I was using Ronin-M for 2 years without any problems. Two days ago I've installed new DJI App for Mac and did all firmware updates. Now I have exactly the same problem as you have. Both Thumb controller and SmoothTrack have that jumpy stops.
2018-5-10
Use props
desu
New

Poland

desu Posted at 2018-5-10 11:18
Hi,
I was using Ronin-M for 2 years without any problems. Two days ago I've installed new DJI App for Mac and did all firmware updates. Now I have exactly the same problem as you have. Both Thumb controller and SmoothTrack have that jumpy stops.

I've found solution to my problem.  Looks like that behaviour is connected to incompatible software version on controllers. After upgrading Thumb Controller with help of DJI APP on MAC (by attaching cable to Mac and TC App showed menu for TC) and rebooting everything, both TC and SmoothTrack started to work properly!
2018-5-10
Use props
MrMusicman91
New

Hey, i had the same problem and found a solution. You have to update your remote control as following:

1. Plugin your RC with the USB  Cable to your Computer and open the assistant software
2. You should see your RC and the current Version. Click on "No Updates". A new window will pop up
3. Now type the word "door" and click return. There will be no box where you have to type in the word. Just do it. Again a new window will pop up where you have to type in a name and password
3. Type in "Ronin" for both
4. Now you can download the firmware and install it

Hope this will help you.
2018-8-10
Use props
Sherstozavr
New
Flight distance : 600978 ft
Russia

I have same problem! Hey! Delivers do something! Your device become useless
2018-8-20
Use props
djiuser_CEnmP5b3uLn6
New

Italy

MrMusicman91 Posted at 8-10 00:17
Hey, i had the same problem and found a solution. You have to update your remote control as following:

1. Plugin your RC with the USB  Cable to your Computer and open the assistant software

Ronin or ronin.. in both cases it says wrong password! please help me!
2018-11-3
Use props
jszewczyk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191063 ft
Poland

Hi, Do you have any solution for jerky movements with ronin rc transmitter?
2018-11-17
Use props
Florida Keys Drone Pros
lvl.2
Flight distance : 874583 ft
  • >>>
United States

OK. Anyone got a source for a ronin mr rc (tx1) cable? For some reason the cable I used previously won't allow me to charge the rc and also the mac doesn't recognize it.
2019-1-6
Use props
djiuser_kHgry3LbwwMX
New
Serbia

Hello,
I have a question,
I know it's not related directly with this topic, but i cannot find information i need anywhere on the internet.
So, my question is what's the range of remote controller (max distance between ronin m/mx and remote controller (not the wireless thumb controller, but the one that looks like drone controller))?
2019-5-27
Use props
Servic Com Alès
New

France

MrMusicman91 Posted at 2018-8-10 00:17

Thank you very much guy !!!.
My problem was solved with your solution.
WONDERFUL!
2019-7-30
Use props
fansa1d1ac61
New

Egypt

Thank you for this. It worked and saved me the embarrassment in front of the client.
2019-11-17
Use props
fansda1d1f71
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Thank you so much for this !!! Saved my life.

Btw how do you find this solution?
2020-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules