How do I get my pics?
863 6 2018-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NZ2p9XD
lvl.1
United States

So I recently picked up a P3Standard for some fun.  I connect and just about everything works fine.  I fly around and take pics and vids no problem.  The videos can be pulled up in DJI app and also in my photos in my phone.  Problem is I can’t find my still pics anywhere.  Not in the app or my photo album in my phone.  So how do I get to my stills?  Do I have to pull the SD card and load them into my pc?
2018-1-20
Use props
Hracek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1352083 ft
United States

Yes, after turning the aircraft off, you take the microSD card out of the top of the camera and put it into an adapter that can fit into your PC (microSD > SD or microSD > USB) because no PC that I know off has a microSD slot. After you get that adapter and such, click on DCIM, then 100MEDIA, and then there are your stills and videos. This is straight from the camera at the settings you set in the app. The app's video is lower quality that's laggy because it's a screen recording, not a camera recording from the drone.
2018-1-20
Use props
Dockater
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139649 ft
Germany

That would indeed be a good idea. The aircraft only sends relatively low resolution images back to the controller to reduce data volume. The higher definition images and films are saved directly to the SD card.
2018-1-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Once you see them on the big screen, you will smile.. ;-)

Hopefully in HD...

RedHotPoker
2018-1-20
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Connect your phantom with the PC via USB cable on the gimbal port. The PC will install the drivers automatically and the the FC330 or phantom is shown up as a disk.
You can copy or move the pics and movies to the hard drive as well.
2018-1-21
Use props
djiuser_NZ2p9XD
lvl.1
United States

Thanks to all.  So why can I view the videos I take but not the stills in the app or in my videos in my phone.  I would have thought if I could watch the videos, I would be able to see the stills also.  No big deal pulling the card out to view either.  Just wondering.  My kids also both just got Chromebooks that have micro SD slots, so no adapter needed!!
2018-1-22
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Your 4K videos may need some manipulation, if using an iPad.

RedHotPoker
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules