Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P2V+ Camera Gimbal
820 8 2018-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bentonbr
lvl.1

United States

I bought my drone from a buddy of mine and he threw in the originol camera and gimbal which he replaced because it developed a slight vibration/jerky motion. The images and video quality are fine until the gimbal starts acting up. He's not sure if he got sand in one of them when he had it at the beach once or what. He did replace the ribbon cables before he ended up buying a new camera and gimbal. Has anyone else had issues. I'm thinking of opening them up to see if I see anything and if not, I may just buy the Gimbal Replacement Kit I found on Amazon.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
2018-1-20
Use props
Hracek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1352083 ft
United States

More output like a video would have to be provided from you before any of us can give you any useful input.
2018-1-20
Use props
Bentonbr
lvl.1

United States

Hracek Posted at 2018-1-20 16:32
More output like a video would have to be provided from you before any of us can give you any useful input.

That means I would have to remove the current camera and gimbal and install the defective one. I don't know that I want to go through all that. I understand where you are coming from, just don't know if I want to go through the hassle. I may just open them up to see if I see anything.
Thanks for the input.
2018-1-20
Use props
eman_vg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015440 ft
United States

The older drones are defiantly a lot of work, but the old models are the classics... I hope the gimbal switch works well!!
2018-1-20
Use props
Bentonbr
lvl.1

United States

eman_vg Posted at 2018-1-20 17:07
The older drones are defiantly a lot of work, but the old models are the classics... I hope the gimbal switch works well!!

He had already replaced the defective one. He just gave it to me since he didn't need it. So it's an extra for me. I'm just trying to figure out if it will be worth the effort to fix.
2018-1-20
Use props
fans4458752e
lvl.1

Canada

Did you ever figure out the problem? I am having similar issues...
2018-1-26
Use props
Scofield
New

South Africa

Hi guys

I can really use some help!
2018-2-6
Use props
Scofield
New

South Africa

When i switch on my phantom 2 vision + its keeps giving me constant 2 beep/buzzing noises from the gimbal! The app tells me the gimbal guard needs to be removed its obviously not the case!

I can still take photos and videos but nothing else works no feed no control over camera its just hanging there beeping not doing anything!

Please can someone help with this problem i would really appreciate it!!

Regards
2018-2-6
Use props
Bentonbr
lvl.1

United States

Scofield Posted at 2018-2-6 10:47
When i switch on my phantom 2 vision + its keeps giving me constant 2 beep/buzzing noises from the gimbal! The app tells me the gimbal guard needs to be removed its obviously not the case!

I can still take photos and videos but nothing else works no feed no control over camera its just hanging there beeping not doing anything!

I’m sorry but I’m not sure wha it could be. I really wish I I could help you out. Did you try Googling it?
You might even try starting new post.
2018-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules