Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Vibrating/Distorted video
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_X9Ldwyz
New
United States

I did crash my drone my first time flying it before I got a SD card to record footage. Clipped the side of my house and the drone fell about 15 feet inverted onto pebbles. Got new props and calibrated IMU, compass, and gimbal and the drone still seemed to fly fine.

I have no idea if this vibration I am seeing is normal or not.

https://youtu.be/dwuzdlMI0qg
2018-1-20
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I am puzzled about your comment 'before I gotr an SD card to record footage'. Every P3 should come with an SD card fitted from the factory.

But, yes, you have some jello in the images. Jello is caused by the camera vibrating. Being a P3, these aircraft came with a sponge plastic pad jammed in on the back of the gimbal arm to protect it during transmit, you might check that is has been removed. Also, they come with 4 plastic anti-drop pins, but only two must be fitted, not all four. Only fit 2 diagonally opposite each other.
2018-1-20
Use props
KTDrone
New
United States

Geebax Posted at 2018-1-20 18:18
I am puzzled about your comment 'before I gotr an SD card to record footage'. Every P3 should come with an SD card fitted from the factory.

But, yes, you have some jello in the images. Jello is caused by the camera vibrating. Being a P3, these aircraft came with a sponge plastic pad jammed in on the back of the gimbal arm to protect it during transmit, you might check that is has been removed. Also, they come with 4 plastic anti-drop pins, but only two must be fitted, not all four. Only fit 2 diagonally opposite each other.

I got the drone as a gift but opened it and had no SD card provided at all which I thought was odd.

Anti drop pins are as you stated. I only saw the plastic support and cover for lens I will check for anything else.
2018-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules