Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo No Video Feed (2018)
1701 12 2018-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansea68a3a6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 66184 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Problems :
Hello, sadly my osmo suddenly not working as usual. Fans doesnt work, shutter and record button not working, altough pan, power and trigger still working.

2 days ago i tried to see via go app and it shows nothing, just blank video and the fw of the camera unreadable.

Steps Taken :
1. Change microsd card
2. Unistall app and reinstall again
3. Upgrade via trigger+record+power,
4. change the battery

Results :
none working. no 1 gave me no result, no 2, wifi working but osmo detected as inspire 1
no3. no action from osmo (have tried with regular osmo fw and osmo+ fw), no log files
4. no result

Been searching similar problems through web, and my osmo still not functioning.

any help please,
regards
Aryo from Indonesia
2018-1-20
Use props
fans83ad0550
lvl.1

Kenya

Been having the same problem for a month now no video feed on my phone but when you press record it will record but can't view the files since they are corrupted unless I view them on my PC..secondly my osmo has a non stop beeping after starting it and the green light blink in sync with the beeping..
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Aryo , sorry to read on your post, may I know what is the color of indicator when you power on Osmo?
Did you close DJI Go 4 APP when you run DJI Go just in case it is still running in the background?
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans83ad0550 Posted at 2018-1-21 22:56
Been having the same problem for a month now no video feed on my phone but when you press record it will record but can't view the files since they are corrupted unless I view them on my PC..secondly my osmo has a non stop beeping after starting it and the green light blink in sync with the beeping..

I have replied you own post, please keep me updated there, thank you.
2018-1-22
Use props
chikomurai
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-22 00:12
Aryo , sorry to read on your post, may I know what is the color of indicator when you power on Osmo?
Did you close DJI Go 4 APP when you run DJI Go just in case it is still running in the background?

A also have an inspire 1 with X5 cam, just now i was tring to do update on my osmo stick but with X5 on it. It was success. When i tried to put my x3 cam back on osmo stick, it getting connected to the app as Osmo Pro now (previously showed as inspire 1).

2018-1-22
Use props
chikomurai
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

and still no video feed
2018-1-22
Use props
chikomurai
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

forgot to mention that i also have removed dji go 4 app in response to DJI Mindy's question. I'm using nexus 6 and also tried in my nvidia shield.

2018-1-22
Use props
chikomurai
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

any help please ? any solution ?
2018-1-23
Use props
djiuser_a4DtQpK
lvl.1
Philippines

Im experienced this problem. All functioning except no video live feed.
2018-1-24
Use props
djiuser_a4DtQpKuowUT
lvl.1
Philippines

anyone from the dji team can solve this problem. same with the picture. yellow light on left. gree light on right.
2018-2-24
Use props
djiuser_a4DtQpKuowUT
lvl.1
Philippines

Anyone from DJI can solve this problem.
2018-3-5
Use props
Nomad-MAT
lvl.1
Zambia

I just experienced the same issue with my unit looking exactly as the photo that was posted.

Has anyone had any success and is there any word from DJI?
2018-4-3
Use props
chikomurai
lvl.1
  • >>>
Indonesia

still hanging with the issues, and no solutions
2018-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now