1231 2 2018-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans08ac15b2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 791020 ft
Israel

Hi all,
We're trying to get D-RTK working without luck. Our setup includes the Matrice 600 Pro with D-RTK system. All upgraded to the latest firmware.

On the base station both the RTK and datalink LED shows green and everything seems to be working OK on that side. Then, we power up the Matrice. The system then initialize and then the datalink LED turns solid green (which seems right) but the LED on the RTK unit blinks red slowly.

In some cases, when we play with the 4-state switch on the datalink side (either on the drone side or on both the drone and base statsion), the RTK will start working properly and both sides will lit solid green, but this isn't consisten and of course not a useable solution.. I'd expect the RTK to powerup and turn solid green after power up.

Any one every seen such an issue and knows what we might be doing wrong?

Many thanks!
-Amit-

2018-1-21
Use props
UltraAgDrone
New
Australia

Amit, Did you received feedback on this? I am having smilar issue with new RTK2 base station and T40
2023-11-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hey there, thank you for your concern, may l know if you could provide us with a video showing the lights?

please upload the video to google drive or another cloud drive and share an open link here. I will download it and check it for you.
2023-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules