CAS-1417383-P3Y2J8 -- help please!--
817 2 2018-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AussieDroneOps
lvl.1
Australia

Hi all, about 5 days ago i sent my DJI Mavic Pro back to the Burwood  VICTORIA branch of the Australian DJI Technology Ltd via post, and i  havent heard anything via email or even a notification to let me know  that it has reached its destination or what is going on with my  drone.....it's going in for repair or replacement after gimbal  malfunction took place.

i even tried the "repair/trace" section of the DJI support website....and all it manages to bring up is...

Sorry, the number you input has not been found. This may be because:

1) The product you sent has not been delivered to DJI yet.

2) The product you sent has been delivered to DJI, but it has not yet  been registered. We aim to register each product as quickly as possible  so please try again later.

3) The number you entered is incorrect. Please check.

PLEASE if anyone could help, i would love to know what's going on with my drone or an update?!

cheers                                                

2018-1-21
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pm one of the administrators to see if they could help. Dji doesn’t move very fast so patience is needed.
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi AussieDroneOps, I tracked the shipping label and the package is still on its way. GTScreenshot_20180122_102940.png
And I also checked the repair process https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace in our website and it works, please try again. Thank you.
GTScreenshot_20180122_102904.png
Once the package arrives in facility, we will do our best to get it checked-in our system and begin repair service, appreciate your patience.
2018-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules