iPhone SD card reader
3283 5 2018-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
polguixe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165030 ft
Spain

I am looking for a way to transfer files from the Spark's SD card to my iPhone, in case I want to share something quickly. The wifi connection is very slow for transfering files.
I am wandering if an SD card adapter, like the one for the GoPro for the iPhone, would be compatible with the DJI Go app.

Does anyone has any experience?
2018-1-21
Use props
web_parrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use the one Apple makes/sells (originally) for the iPad.  

Inserting the micro SD into an SD adapter, then into the Apple dongle, it boots the Photo app and asks if I want to import any/all pics/videos.  

https://www.apple.com/shop/produ ... 0a98a5983f81efe11c9   

... is a link to the online apple store.  Might see expensive, but it really works and is  faster than a wifi link/reader app.

FWIW. There's some online reviews (there) that claim it doesn't work with iOS version 11.+ ... Mine still works and I have the most recent iOS

If you have an apple store near you, I suggest purchasing it there and testing it in the presence of a sales person.  If it doesn't work for your recording, return it then and there :-)
2018-1-21
Use props
Kansas Boy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26145 ft
United States

web_parrot Posted at 2018-1-21 13:26
I use the one Apple makes/sells (originally) for the iPad.  

Inserting the micro SD into an SD adapter, then into the Apple dongle, it boots the Photo app and asks if I want to import any/all pics/videos.  

Poster is right.  This is what you want.
2018-1-21
Use props
eman_vg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1015440 ft
United States

Why can't you just use the one from GoPro? https://www.bestbuy.com/site/gop ... 737.p?skuId=5581737 It seems to work for people
2018-1-21
Use props
polguixe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 165030 ft
Spain

If you use one of these adapters can you still use it with the DJI Go app?
2018-1-21
Use props
Cookster670
lvl.4
Australia

There is a camera connection kit for the iphone/ipad.  It's a lighning to SD adapter.  I use it to get images onto my ipad from my camera's SD card.   
Once you plug it in, you go to the photos app and select what files to import.

The photos go into the standard photo album
2018-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules