Vision System Error (a00008) on new Mavic Pro
5657 3 2018-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fracu
New

Argentina

Hi, I have a brand new Mavic Pro M1P drone. Since I first turned it on I saw these errors in the DJI Go 4 App:

error-antes.PNG

I thought the errors were related with the firmware which was not updated. However after the update nothing changed:

error.PNG

Is this a real hardware malfunction as stated on the screen? Returning the unit to the dealer would be a big hassle. How can I solve this by myself?

Thanks in advance.

2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Fracu, sorry to the troubles you are experiencing, did you try to calibrate the vision system via DJI Assistant 2?
If not, please refer to the tutorial video of Phantom 4 to have a try and let me know if it works, thank you.

2018-1-21
Use props
Fracu
New

Argentina

Yes, I have tried calibration. On Sensor Status box I can clearly see the Left Sensor image, but Right Sensor shows just a grey rectangle (no video or image from the sensor). And no red box is shown to align with green one. Please see the attached picture.

2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Fracu Posted at 2018-1-22 03:56
Yes, I have tried calibration. On Sensor Status box I can clearly see the Left Sensor image, but Right Sensor shows just a grey rectangle (no video or image from the sensor). And no red box is shown to align with green one. Please see the attached picture.

[view_image]

Fracu, sorry to tell you that there is hardware malfunction of the vision system, the drone will need to be sent in for repair service, please contact your dealer or our support for further assistance who will guide you to send in, we apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules