DJI Go 4 - Disconnected??
9333 7 2018-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wings Drones
lvl.1

United States

Help, just getting the Go 4 app on the i7 and I get a disconnected in the status. What do I do to resolve this? Thank you.

2018-1-21
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

You do a search for a solution or give the ones you ask for help some more information about what version of App, i7 SW and what you're disconnected from.

Could this post eventually help you?

N.P.
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, the Disconnected means the RC and mobile do not connect well. Please try to re-plug the USB cable to check whether it helps. Also, it is recommended to update the mobile OS to the latest one to ensure the stability.
2018-1-22
Use props
Wings Drones
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-22 00:03
Hey there, the Disconnected means the RC and mobile do not connect well. Please try to re-plug the USB cable to check whether it helps. Also, it is recommended to update the mobile OS to the latest one to ensure the stability.

Thank you so much.
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if there is any further question.
2018-1-24
Use props
UltraNinja
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-24 01:27
You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if there is any further question.

I had this same problem, and based on your suggestion, I tested another cable connected to the USB port at the middle of the RC and connected that to my iPhone SE. That worked. So it appears that the cable delivered with the RC for the iPhone is no good. How do we get one that works? The USB side looks non-standard, as it is rectangular.
2018-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

UltraNinja Posted at 2018-5-10 15:08
I had this same problem, and based on your suggestion, I tested another cable connected to the USB port at the middle of the RC and connected that to my iPhone SE. That worked. So it appears that the cable delivered with the RC for the iPhone is no good. How do we get one that works? The USB side looks non-standard, as it is rectangular.

Sorry about this. Please kindly contact our support from here: https://www.dji.com/support They will guide you the further steps.
2018-5-15
Use props
fans7030b5f6
lvl.1
United States

I restarted my ipad and it connected.
2019-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules