Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
YouTube Live Stream OSMO
1407 5 2018-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scott.Boucher
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1236972 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi Guys

I am using an iphone 6 with the latest IOS to stream to youtube. verything seems to work OK, accept i get constant grey screens on the viewers end during the stream. Any ideas or settings to adjust?

Cheers
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Scott, does the issue happen every time? Any chance to post the link of live streaming in YouTube here? I will confirm with our engineers, besides, what is the firmware and APP version?
2018-1-21
Use props
Scott.Boucher
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-21 23:57
Hello Scott, does the issue happen every time? Any chance to post the link of live streaming in YouTube here? I will confirm with our engineers, besides, what is the firmware and APP version?

Every time i live stream yes. APP: 3.1.24(2813) Firmware: 1.11.2.70. The grey screens only occur during the live broadcast. When playing back later you dont see the grey screens.
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Scott.Boucher Posted at 2018-1-22 01:42
Every time i live stream yes. APP: 3.1.24(2813) Firmware: 1.11.2.70. The grey screens only occur during the live broadcast. When playing back later you dont see the grey screens.

Thank for getting back to us, have you tried other live streaming channel like Facebook or other iOS device? Just make sure the issue was not caused by the live broadcast platform or mobile phone, thank you.
2018-1-23
Use props
Scott.Boucher
lvl.1
  • >>>
Australia

I have tried Facebook, and it seemed OK. I tried another iPhone, a 6s and the result was still the same "grey screens" on the live feed.
2018-1-27
Use props
Sentoris
lvl.1

Poland

I have the same situation - OSMO live stream to youtube produces grey screens during playback every few seconds. Here is a link: https://youtu.be/-kPUseAxBWs
2020-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules