536 8 2018-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CHEOLK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5299 ft
Singapore

Hi DJI

My Mavic just bought. The video is very bad. All are fuzzy and streaky.
So different from the videos shown in your website.
Can you tell me what to do.
I reset the camera settings in the GO app to default.
Only one video picture is 80% ok [the 20% is streaky and full of lines. The lens is clean. No chemical cleaning etc.
Don't tell me to return as it is very troublesome for me as I don't live near your service centre.

2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CHEOLK, sorry to read on this, just to clarify, only the video transmission in mobile device is fuzzy and streaky or the original footage in SD card has the same issue?
May I know what mobile device you are using? What is the APP version and firmware version? Thank you.
2018-1-21
Use props
CHEOLK
lvl.3
Singapore

The video from my phone. It is China made [Andriod 5.1]. My P3S video is ok used with the same phone.
The SD card? How to see the video? Take the SD card out and view it from the computer?
Please don't tell me the China phone is lousy and not compatible with your products. All the videos from my P3S, all nice.
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CHEOLK Posted at 2018-1-21 18:59
The video from my phone. It is China made [Andriod 5.1]. My P3S video is ok used with the same phone.
The SD card? How to see the video? Take the SD card out and view it from the computer?
Please don't tell me the China phone is lousy and not compatible with your products. All the videos from my P3S, all nice.

What is the type of your mobile phone? It would be better try another mobile device to do a brief troubleshooting.
Please take out the SD card and check the original footage in SD card via computer and let us know if they are normal.
2018-1-21
Use props
CHEOLK
lvl.3
Singapore

I have a few china phones [I don't buy well known brands as i do not wish to pay their inflated prices and china phones being cheaper but their performance and specifications are much higher and better].
At present, I am using Takee 1, Ramos max. I also used Vernee, VK World, Blackview etc. All perform well with DJI Phantoms.
Later I will take out the SD card and try on computer. I will let you know later.
Regards
2018-1-21
Use props
CHEOLK
lvl.3
Singapore

Mindy

Yes, something wrong with the phone. The videos from the SD card are beautiful.
Any solution beside using another phone?
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CHEOLK Posted at 2018-1-21 21:41
Mindy

Yes, something wrong with the phone. The videos from the SD card are beautiful.

P3S and Mavic Pro use the different APP and the new-released product requires mobile device with strong ability, while all your mobile devices are not in our compatible list, any chance to borrow a mobile device with strong ability to do a troubleshooting? Appreciate your assistance.
2018-1-22
Use props
CHEOLK
lvl.3
Singapore

Never mind, if I require a good copy of the video, I will get it from the SD card.
Thank you so much.
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

CHEOLK Posted at 2018-1-22 04:06
Never mind, if I require a good copy of the video, I will get it from the SD card.
Thank you so much.

You are welcome, please let us know if there is any further problem, happy flying.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules