Dji osmo X3 No video Feed on Phone.
1298 7 2018-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans83ad0550
lvl.1

Kenya

No video feed on my phone but when you press record it will record but can't view the files since they are corrupted unless I view them on my PC..secondly my osmo has a non stop beeping sound after starting it and the green light blink in sync with the beeping..kindly help..
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, just to clarify, are you sure the three of gimbal axis have been unlocked before you power on?
Do you also install DJI Go 4 in your mobile phone? If yes, please make sure it has been closed completely when you run DJI Go.
Besides, what mobile device are you using? Have you tried another one? Thank you.
2018-1-21
Use props
fans83ad0550
lvl.1

Kenya

Thankyou for your reply...before I start my dji osmo I unlock all the axis...haven't installed DJI Go 4..I have been using Samsung grand neo...And how do i go about the beeping sound and green light blinking..
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans83ad0550 Posted at 2018-1-22 12:17
Thankyou for your reply...before I start my dji osmo I unlock all the axis...haven't installed DJI Go 4..I have been using Samsung grand neo...And how do i go about the beeping sound and green light blinking..

Any chance to post a short video about the issue in YouTube and share us the link? We will help to verify if we can get it sorted out remotely, thank you.
2018-1-23
Use props
fans83ad0550
lvl.1

Kenya

Hi I have also noted that my battery level is 100% constant even when it is about to die also the videos that I record are corrupted.before I used to have copies of the pictures on my phone and the sd card.tried removing my sd card but still the black screen is there n before even with no sd card i could a live feed..kindly assist i feel messed up..managed to upload a vihttps as you requested..
https://youth.be/rXZZmn9LNA
2018-1-26
Use props
fans83ad0550
lvl.1

Kenya

Did what you he'd asked me and still no feed back from you guys...is there still hope of using this camera again?
2018-1-31
Use props
djiuser_a4DtQpKuowUT
lvl.1
Philippines

i have same problem.. all functioning except no live view of the camera. pls help dji team. thanks.
2018-2-24
Use props
djiuser_a4DtQpKuowUT
lvl.1
Philippines

Anyone from DJI can fix this problem... no video feed.
2018-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules