Sponsorship
12Next >
39197 76 2018-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GabePhotography
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I’ve recently sent emails to DJI about the sponsorship that they can give me I need to know and receive the Equipment in under 2 weeks how long will they take to respond?
Is there anyway of getting this solved faster
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sir, please send email to marketing@dji.com to see if they can help with your request, thanks for your interest.
2018-1-22
Use props
GabePhotography
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI MINDY, I have and I haven’t had a email mback but I will again thank you so much
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GabePhotography Posted at 2018-1-22 07:53
DJI MINDY, I have and I haven’t had a email mback but I will again thank you so much

You are welcome, please contact the corresponding team for assistance. Hope you will get any feedback.
2018-1-22
Use props
GabePhotography
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yeah I still have had no reply at all so I really need to know
2018-1-26
Use props
fans75085b24
New
Flight distance : 380463 ft
United States

GabePhotography Posted at 2018-1-26 23:32

Did you ever get an email?
2018-3-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GabePhotography Posted at 2018-1-26 23:32

Sorry for the late response. I've checked with the designated team that they have replied your email, please check whether you have received it. Also, I'd suggest being more specific about your main problem when you contacted the corresponding team.
2018-3-6
Use props
GabePhotography
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Okay thanks Susan I’ll have a little look
2018-3-6
Use props
SeanWYS123
New

Malaysia

Can DJI please help me with a sponsorship request? I need 2 drones for my school's outdoors events. Please helo me out
2018-3-17
Use props
SeanWYS123
New

Malaysia

And for your information, I have been sending emails since last year and I haven't recieved a reply from anyone about my request so please help me
2018-3-17
Use props
GabePhotography
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yeah it’s not well done I think i need to call them up
2018-3-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

SeanWYS123 Posted at 2018-3-17 00:13
Can DJI please help me with a sponsorship request? I need 2 drones for my school's outdoors events. Please helo me out

Sean, did you mean educational discount for your school? Please send email to education@dji.com for help. O
2018-3-17
Use props
AnaLonglegs
New
Guatemala

Is there a number I can call to talk to someone directly about sponsorships?
2018-11-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

AnaLonglegs Posted at 11-28 15:53
Is there a number I can call to talk to someone directly about sponsorships?

Hi AnaLongLegs, we're sorry to tell you but we don't have phone support for that service. In order for you to get in touch about sponsorship, you need to send email to marketing@dji.com and kindly wait for their response. Thank you
2018-11-28
Use props
Carlo bonilla
New

Philippines

Hello DJI can you sponsored my team DJI drone for legal proposes, we are the film impact.ph we explore cities and provinces to help local torism and promote their area.we do not a drone yet to more expose the whole area. Pls help my team DJI thank you
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Carlo bonilla Posted at 12-7 02:20
Hello DJI can you sponsored my team DJI drone for legal proposes, we are the film impact.ph we explore cities and provinces to help local torism and promote their area.we do not a drone yet to more expose the whole area. Pls help my team DJI thank you

Hi Carlo, thanks for your interest in DJI product, please refer to Diana's post in 14# and send email to marketing@dji.com to see if it is possible, thank you.
2018-12-7
Use props
Dj Krazy K Ssuperslick international
New

Jamaica

Hello good  morning
2019-1-14
Use props
Dj Krazy K Ssuperslick international
New

Jamaica

I am Christopher Morgan
Good  morning

I was talking to a costumer who said I should contact this email

Okay I was the costumer if this company could sponsor me one of the drone I saw on  your page as a  student at  the  Winston  Jones high school I would  like  to  invest in  one of these drone , as I was viewing what you guys offer and your price but I don't have  any  money  so  I  was asking if  you  can  sponsor me 

Please email me  back letting me know what can you do for me thank you!

Krazyboss960@gmail.com
2019-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Dj Krazy K Ssuperslick international Posted at 1-14 04:23
I am Christopher Morgan
Good  morning

Hi there, thanks for your interest in DJI drone, please contact marketing@dji.com for further assistance, thank you.
2019-1-15
Use props
usmanmukhtar
New

Pakistan

Hi, I am a student at Sir Syed University and I have an up coming event Destination Imagination at kansas city and I am looking for sponsors to support my team to successfully participate in that event. I wanted to know if it is possible to ask for sponsorship from dji and if so how.

thank you
Regards Usman Mukhtar
2019-2-6
Use props
Go Sammy-Jo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 52822 ft
United States

did you ever figure this out?
2019-2-6
Use props
INSTINCT TACTIQ
New

France

hi mindy

I have sent an email to marketing@dji.com about a partnertship with our team (instinct tactique).

I don't have any news about my request. Can you help me please?

best regards

cedric
2019-2-6
Use props
lion productions
New

United States

Hello,
I’m looking to ask how you can get a sponsored drone from DJI
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lion productions Posted at 4-9 17:33
Hello,
I’m looking to ask how you can get a sponsored drone from DJI

Hi there, thanks for your interest in DJI product, you may send email to marketing@dji.com for further assistance, thanks.
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

INSTINCT TACTIQ Posted at 2-6 14:39
hi mindy

I have sent an email to marketing@dji.com about a partnertship with our team (instinct tactique).

Hi cedric, I'm afraid the request may be rejected, please note our website of the promotion on Holiday like the Black Friday, Christmas and so on, thank you.
2019-4-9
Use props
G GYñï
New

India

Hello djj my name is Shahid Hussain and I request you to give your product for review I just started my own channel in YouTube can sponsor me mavic 2 my subscriber tell me to review a mavic 2 if you not give your product to me my subscriber was decreased please sponsored me only one from please and also my subscriber give you prophet thanks
2019-6-11
Use props
G GYñï
New

India

Can dji give you a drone please reply I want also
2019-6-11
Use props
lion productions
New

Bermuda

Hello,
I’m a videographer who is low on money and would love to get a sponsorship and promote dji products. What is the process for doing this and the likelihood of me getting a sponsorship.
Thanks
Tommy
2019-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

lion productions Posted at 7-9 04:15
Hello,
I’m a videographer who is low on money and would love to get a sponsorship and promote dji products. What is the process for doing this and the likelihood of me getting a sponsorship.
Thanks

Hi Tommy, thanks for your interest in DJI product, you may send email to marketing@dji.com to see if you are able to get one, thank you.
2019-7-10
Use props
Anastasios Haddad
New

Sport: Sailing
The race: MINI Transat 2019
The athlete: (not yet )
The route: La Rochelle - Canaria - Martinique

We'd like to ask for equipment as a sponsorship. What is the process we should follow?
Thanks
2019-10-3
Use props
Pranjal Sharma
New

India

Hello sir my name is pranjal i am from india dehradun i am a blogger i make videos on nature i wanted to also include some ariel drone shots in my video.i tried buying this drone but it is verry costly for me i xannot affort it so someone told me to email you and you might help me. I will be really greatful to you if you help me with the equipment waiting for a positive response from you. Thankyou
2020-1-4
Use props
Jayant
New

India

Hello sir ,
I'm Jayant Choudhary , i'm form India  
I want your drone for UNBOXING and Positive REVIEW in my YOUTUBE Channel and i will shoot the UNBOXING and give review of your product and give it back to you within 3 to 4 days .

I'll Promote you BRAND and PRODUCTS in my YouTube channel for FREE .
I have 2 YOUTUBE Channel and both of them have crossed 100 Subscribers
So i'll be very grateful if you will send your product for just UNBOXING and REVIEWING in my channel ...

Thank you

2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jayant Posted at 6-3 00:13
Hello sir ,
I'm Jayant Choudhary , i'm form India  
I want your drone for UNBOXING and Positive REVIEW in my YOUTUBE Channel and i will shoot the UNBOXING and give review of your product and give it back to you within 3 to 4 days .

Hi Jayant, we appreciate your interest in DJI product, you may send email to marketing@dji.com to see if you are eligible to get one, thank you.
2020-6-3
Use props
djiuser_SlAdU4VWobiN
New

Greece

How can I get a sponsorship from Dji for a NEW channel whith dji drones...?
2020-9-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_SlAdU4VWobiN Posted at 9-5 09:32
How can I get a sponsorship from Dji for a NEW channel whith dji drones...?

Hi there, we appreciate your interest in DJI product, you may send an email to marketing@dji.com to see if you are eligible to get one, thank you.
2020-9-5
Use props
djiuser_SlAdU4VWobiN
New

Greece

I send an email but you don't  replay to me
2020-9-6
Use props
YİĞİT USLU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1856837 ft
Turkey

Hello, I am Yiğit Uslu, 17 years old, a teenage who lives in Turkey.

I have been using DJI Mavic Mini actively for 6 months and I have been shooting using this drone in my travels.  I publish the videos and documentarys I prepared using Mavic Mini on my own YouTube channel but the drone I use is inadequate. I could not buy the Dji Mavic Air 2 because I could not afford it.  I am a student and I could not get the Dji Mavic Air 2 because I could not afford it.  I want to promote your products on my channel  under your sponsorship.

I would be very happy if you could help me.

My Channel-https ://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvP9coynODGcaZTTkX20bdg
2020-10-22
Use props
YİĞİT USLU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1856837 ft
Turkey

I have been using DJI Mavic Mini actively for 6 months and I have been shooting using this drone in my travels.  I publish the videos and documentarys I prepared using Mavic Mini on my own YouTube channel but the drone I use is inadequate. I could not buy the Dji Mavic Air 2 because I could not afford it.  I am a student and I could not get the Dji Mavic Air 2 because I could not afford it.  I want to promote your products on my channel  under your sponsorship.

I would be very happy if you could help me.

My Channel-https ://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvP9coynODGcaZTTkX20bdg
2020-10-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

YİĞİT USLU Posted at 10-28 06:42

I have been using DJI Mavic Mini actively for 6 months and I have been shooting using this drone in my travels.  I publish the videos and documentarys I prepared using Mavic Mini on my own YouTube channel but the drone I use is inadequate. I could not buy the Dji Mavic Air 2 because I could not afford it.  I am a student and I could not get the Dji Mavic Air 2 because I could not afford it.  I want to promote your products on my channel  under your sponsorship.

Hi there, thanks for your interest in DJI product, you may send an email to marketing@dji.com to see if you are able to get one, thank you.
2020-10-29
Use props
djiuser_Aea4MrDu1nBR
lvl.1

United States

Hi there, I am talking from Karachi, Pakistan. I have recently started a gaming and tech channel on youtube. My freinds are requesting me to do a review of DJI mini 2. Kindly inform me that can you sponsor me regarding my request  
2020-11-19
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules