Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Brand New Spark Fly More Package for Sale
1595 17 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MKPSG12
First Officer
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

Hello all,

I've posted this under 'hardware issue' as there is no classified section on the forum and i'm selling hardware, with no issues though! lol

Anyway, i have for sale a brand new, unopened Spark Fly More Combo (see seal on pictures). I would prefer to sell to someone in the UK but could stretch to the EU if necessary.

Payment would be by Paypal gift, or cash if you are local to me (i'm in DH2 - Durham but would be willing to meet up anywhere in Tyne and Wear or Co. Durham).

Background; When i ordered my Spark it took forever to arrive and I thought i had been scammed so opened a Paypal dispute and in the mean time ordered a second one which arrived straightaway. The first one then turned up out of the blue afterwards (just before Christmas!) and i've only just resolved the issue with Paypal/the seller, so now i'm free to sell it.

The Fly More Package includes everything you need to go flying;

- Spark Quadcopter
- Spark Remote Controller
- Two Batteries
- Shoulder Bag
- Prop Guards
- Charging Hub

And i'll throw in a joystick guard and a properller holder/guard as i have spare ones!

The Fly More retails for between £630 and £700 in the UK, i'm looking for £525 + p&p

Grab yourself a bargain! Any questions please feel to ask on here (constructive/genuine interest questions please), or by PM.

IMG_4933.JPG
IMG_4934.JPG
IMG_4936.JPG
Fly More.png
2018-1-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thats a fair price for someone who doesn't already own one. Amazing how long these things can take to be delivered.
2018-1-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I will just wait some more hours to see what DJI is up to.
2018-1-22
Use props
dj_dread
Captain
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

350 + shipping and i'll take it
2018-1-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Spain

If this new machine is any good, I would do same deal.
With 5 batteries and spark power bank charger polar pro filters x3 value of these 3 items €320 plus all of above.
2018-1-22
Use props
MKPSG12
First Officer
United Kingdom

Are you guys kidding??
2018-1-22
Use props
dj_dread
Captain
Romania

))
i'll stick to the 350 + shipping without filters and power bank. thanks for the help hallmark
2018-1-22
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

MKPSG12 Posted at 2018-1-22 14:48
Are you guys kidding??

I fear they are not, you might have missed this thread and a few more: https://forum.dji.com/thread-129677-1-1.html
Spark might lose a bit in the competition... We'll know more tomorrow afternoon.
2018-1-22
Use props
dj_dread
Captain
Romania

think about it..you received as a gift..you can still make some money
then the new Spark or Mavic that will be announced tomorrow..better price..better options..you need to get rid of this "toy".. 350 pounds..it's a good price
2018-1-22
Use props
dj_dread
Captain
Romania

then it's white..that's too hipster it's like the white iPhone.. you don't want to be seen with an white iPhone on top of that it's for uk that means it has an uk power plug..not working everywhere..so before going down to 325..you'd better think about that offer
2018-1-22
Use props
Gunship9
Captain
United States

MKPSG12 Posted at 2018-1-22 14:48
Are you guys kidding??

They are, sorta.  They think the new to be announced Mavic Air is poorly named and is a cheap replacement for the Spark.  Better than a Mavic Platinum but priced to compete with the Spark.  Lol, if wishes where horses, we would ride.

I bet they are wrong that the Spark and its Fly More kit will lose any value.  Lose any value other than the fact that an individual is selling it instead of a retailer.  Those kits are $600 on Amazon so,...
2018-1-22
Use props
dj_dread
Captain
Romania

hmmm...reading this forum i see a lot of flyaway reports on Spark..so you want to sell a defective equipment with know errors? 300 + shipping..think about it..
2018-1-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

Gunship9 Posted at 2018-1-22 15:22
They are, sorta.  They think the new to be announced Mavic Air is poorly named and is a cheap replacement for the Spark.  Better than a Mavic Platinum but priced to compete with the Spark.  Lol, if wishes where horses, we would ride.

I bet they are wrong that the Spark and its Fly More kit will lose any value.  Lose any value other than the fact that an individual is selling it instead of a retailer.  Those kits are $600 on Amazon so,...

In Uk and Europe much more expensive Combo €700 , I hope tomorrow’s announcement is a lot more than just an improvement on spark, if it’s a better camera platform than Mavic with same range then Mavic gets the boot and I will keep spark.

I just hope it’s better than the rumours but it looks like most of the beans have been spilt.
2018-1-22
Use props
dj_dread
Captain
Romania

hey hallmark, i though you will help me get a better price on this deal. i do want to buy it
2018-1-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Spain

dj_dread Posted at 2018-1-22 15:47
hey hallmark, i though you will help me get a better price on this deal. i do want to buy it

Hey people only pay what stuff is worth, I think a fair price for OP’s spark should be £500 .
2018-1-22
Use props
MKPSG12
First Officer
United Kingdom

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-22 15:08
I fear they are not, you might have missed this thread and a few more: https://forum.dji.com/thread-129677-1-1.html
Spark might lose a bit in the competition... We'll know more tomorrow afternoon.

Yeah i'm aware that DJI are launching new products, i was questioning if the trolls on this thread were for real. I think i can see why other people don't sell on this forum.  If i can't get the ridiculous comments removed i'll just delete this thread and sell it to adults
2018-1-22
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

MKPSG12 Posted at 2018-1-22 23:36
Yeah i'm aware that DJI are launching new products, i was questioning if the trolls on this thread were for real. I think i can see why other people don't sell on this forum.  If i can't get the ridiculous comments removed i'll just delete this thread and sell it to adults

If I hadn't one already, I definitely would take yours for the price suggested by you.
2018-1-23
Use props
MKPSG12
First Officer
United Kingdom

Now for sale for £525 including recorded/insured postage (UK only - EU with additional costs)
2018-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules