Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Contacting an Administrator - HOW?
815 5 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AussieFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 165213 ft
Australia

Does anybody know the procedure for contacting an Administrator (DJI Elektra).
2018-1-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Write your problem on this post and ask for help within the text. A DJI Administrator will eventually come onto the thread to help. Everyone has been recently advised not to PM Admin staff.
2018-1-22
Use props
AussieFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 165213 ft
Australia

A CW Posted at 2018-1-22 02:37
Write your problem on this post and ask for help within the text. A DJI Administrator will eventually come onto the thread to help. Everyone has been recently advised not to PM Admin staff.

Thanks A CW
I already had an offer of assistance from DJI Elektra yesterday. I provided the info requested, and silence ever since.
2018-1-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

AussieFlyer Posted at 2018-1-22 02:40
Thanks A CW
I already had an offer of assistance from DJI Elektra yesterday. I provided the info requested, and silence ever since.

I see - here is the communication from DJI Grace: -

Last but not least, I would like to establish some guidelines for sending PMs to forum admins.

1.        Forum admins cannot provide professional ideas, solutions or answers through PM. The best and most effective way to get help is to create a thread detailing your question here or just reply to another thread. Our support team will reply to it quickly.
2.        If unfortunately it’s been pretty long time without an answer, you can send forum admins a link to your thread by PM
3.        Anything that you feel is inconvenient to share in a thread; then you can directly send your problem to djifansforumadmin@dji.com.

Hope that helps
2018-1-22
Use props
Jos A
Captain
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Also a PM will help too
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

AussieFlyer Posted at 2018-1-22 02:40
Thanks A CW

Sorry to keep you waitting. I just replied your previous post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-130277-1-1.html Please wait patiently. I would update in the thread if I have any news. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules