Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh Express
1482 5 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5NlBbiD
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, sadly I crashed my Mavic Pro (Pilot error - collision with a tree branch - heart sank ). Luckily I have DJI care refresh and chose the DJI care refresh express route to speed up the process of having a Mavic returned without any need for damage assessment and quotation. I have paid the replacement fee and I have got confirmation that UPS have delivered the Mavic today to DJI's official repair centre. I have a break booked this weekend and I'm wondering if there's anyway the team can do as they have done for other DJI customers and ship the Mavic expedited please, so that it's here before friday? I'm based in the UK, shipped Mavic to Barendrecht NL (Tracking - 1ZR54Y139149014509) and my case number is:
CAS-1384147-K2R2W9.
Is there any chance that you could post via UPS to ensure it's here on time for the weekend break away? Please. It would really mean a lot. It's been heartbreaking not being able to use my Mavic as I use it daily. I'm not even joking. Some people have a dog, I prefer drones. Muhahahahahaha. I just want to say what a pleasure it is to be part of such a wonderful wealth of knowledge and content, we're all learning and creating with these beautiful pieces of engineering. Thank you to everyone at DJI and all the people posting interesting content & advice on here / YouTube. Keep up the great work!
2018-1-22
Use props
Mike-PNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 133642 ft
United States

good luck with this one.
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir thanks for your support to DJI, per UPS, the package has arrived in facility in 22, Jan, I have transferred your request to local repair team to expedite the replacement process for you, we will do our best to ship it back, but we cannot guarantee it will arrive before weekend since we cannot guarantee the delivery, appreciate your kindly understanding.
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI n00b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thank you so much Mindy. If it could be expedited that would be a huge bonus but totally understand no guarantees can be made. Would it be possible to send it via UPS to try and get it a bit sooner please?
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI n00b
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just checked, it's hopefully being delivered Thursday. Thank you! #PrayForMe
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DJI n00b Posted at 2018-1-23 12:42
Just checked, it's hopefully being delivered Thursday. Thank you! #PrayForMe

Sorry for the late response because of the time difference, the replacement has been shipped out, it's on the way back to you, hope you will get it before your vacation.
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules