aircraft beeping and flashing
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mGibRfc
lvl.2
France

[size=14.6667px]Hi
[size=14.6667px]I have a P3 Advanced. Update is done. My problem is this. The aircraft is beeping in intervals of two and flashing green red and yellow rapidly. IUM calibration done. Everything else is connected. GPS is good. Camera on. The only other error sign is the compass calibration. I get the ok for horizontal but fails on the vertical. No interference from metal objects. I've tried changing location but still it fails. I know the flashing is a self diagnostic but even after leaving it for ten minutes it doesn't stop along with this beeping. Any ideas?
2018-1-22
Use props
Chris_A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6142 ft
United Kingdom

Did you upgrade the aircraft using the SD card? If so, switch off the aircraft. remove the SD card (format it) and re-insert into the aircraft, then power on - the aircraft should boot normally. The beeps indicate that the firmware has been applied correctly (BB-BB-BB-) also indicated by the green status LED on the camera.

/Chris
2018-1-23
Use props
djiuser_mGibRfc
lvl.2
France

OK thanks for that.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, did you solve the problem? Please check if your AC and RC are the latest firmware. If not, please upgrade them to the latest one. Please keep us updated, thanks.
2018-1-27
Use props
djiuser_mGibRfc
lvl.2
France

Hi
Yes in fact all is ok now. It was a faulty compass.
2018-1-27
Use props
djiuser_VljsBfV
lvl.1

United States

I just got my phantom 3 advanced to connect after having a firmware update but I am getting no response from the drone with my controller and it is constantly beeping. Plz Help!
2018-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules