Dronedeploy?
595 3 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneLeg
lvl.3

Hungary

What's the difference between the free and purchased version?
2018-1-22
Use props
DroneLeg
lvl.3

Hungary

Dronedeploy?

What's the difference between the free and purchased version?
2018-1-22
Use props
DroneLeg
lvl.3

Hungary

As I've almost completed my one month free trial with seven days left, I tried to upload a 3-D map. I got a notice that stated there was a 500 photo Max. I was only trying to upload 380 photos for a 3-D map. It wouldn't let me do it. My question is, am I doing something wrong? Will the paid version let me upload more data then I'm trying to upload now? I need to know what my capabilities are going to be If I get started with the paid version of drone deploy. Any information I can get on the minimum and maximum amount of photos or data that can be uploaded for a 3-D map would be appreciated.
2018-1-22
Use props
DroneLeg
lvl.3

Hungary

As I've almost completed my one month free trial with seven days left, I tried to upload a 3-D map. I got a notice that stated there was a 500 photo Max. I was only trying to upload 380 photos for a 3-D map. It wouldn't let me do it. My question is, am I doing something wrong? Will the paid version let me upload more data then I'm trying to upload now? I need to know what my capabilities are going to be If I get started with the paid version of drone deploy. Any information I can get on the minimum and maximum amount of photos or data that can be uploaded for a 3-D map would be appreciated.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules