Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Coustomer service at dji
500 3 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Tf9VIc5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2448 ft
United States

Had my mavic pro for all of 3 days and had a malfunction. Sent into dji along with flight data(before I even sent mavic back)and recieved a email today for a repair cost of $2xx.xx...called cs to see why I need a gimbal arm module for a broken rear arm. Cs could not tell me why. Was asked to upload flight data today and I informed the cs rep that I had the day of the crash while opening my case. He told me they would review the data and esclate my claim. Why woild they have not reviewed my flight data first to make sure that it is a defect or not? Should I suck it up and pay them or wait and see what happenes next?
2018-1-22
Use props
fansf77370fb
First Officer
Flight distance : 1008924 ft
United States

Personally I would just suck it up and pay it. Or you will wind up just playing that game. They are there to make money not friends. Lol.
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, sorry for the inconvenience caused, if you believe the previous crash was not caused by pilot error, please wait a moment for data analysis, we will find out the crash reason.
If you need any further assistance, please post the case number here, we will do our best to assist, thank you.
2018-1-22
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
Second Officer
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Stop toying with them mate! You BOUGHT this drone for a price equivalent to someone’s total earnings in a whole year. Be content with what you have
2018-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules