How i can write Java code?
1235 3 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michaelfox
New

United States

I'm trying to learn the Java language, I have successfully completed a short introduction through the passage of the online course, now I need to fix the material with some practice - I need to write something, at least working, ideally useful. Question: what software is better to write or traditionally write in Java? Next, there will be some enumeration full of stretch and wrong opinion: Dynamic web pages need JavaScript, for web sites - dynamic languages,web sites, for example Ruby, for servers - Erlang, for AI - Lisp, for real time and microcontrollers - C. And for which area is good the Java language?
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Michael, sorry for my confusion, but your topic seems not related to our product, do you mean you would like to participate to develop our product or software? Thanks for your clarification.
2018-1-22
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Michael PM me. Worked as a software engineer
2018-1-24
Use props
Micheal Milly
New

Pakistan

Hello, Micheal if you can get any help on your writing Java program and also any development program so with out any hesitating  you can contact me on my site where you can get every thing easily.Thanks
2018-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules