1494 8 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans077a259a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6135 ft
India

Hi

I use the M200 with the X5s camre. So far I realy enjoy the quality it has been bringing.
But I can't say the same of the app GS Pro.

• Flightpath: When doing a mapping over a project I plan the mission as instructed. But when the drone is doing the mission it's always flying wth the "nose" at one direction. For example: The first line it follows it points in the same direction as the flight, but when it comes to the waypoint it start to strafe left to then going backwards against the flightpath.This is a big issue for me that flies near buildnings and I always want the drone (not the camera) to point at the same direction as the flightpath so if there where to be a obstacle it could detect it and then avoid it. This is however not possible due to the strange flightpath that the drone has and there is no avoidence detection in the back of the Matrice 200.
  • Photomap: I have no trouble to fly a photomap, but when I want to compose a map the app allways crashes on my "Ipad Air 2". I can only compose like 35 pictures, which is giving me very bad maps. Can't this be done like in the cloud or in segments that then are stitched together? I would realy like if this funtion would work properly! Also why can't I import pictures from a 3D-model mission? The pictures are taken in the same way.
  • Generally: What if you had a cloudbase system that towards companies can be "secure" and then have 2D and 3D models made in that cloud by letting the drone after a mission upload the data automaticly when charging/landing or when manualy approving it?

2018-1-22
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

1) You can set a POI (in the M600 anyways) that will prevent the yaw problem you're having
3) Pix4D does something like that already afaik however it's not automatic over wifi or something
2018-1-23
Use props
PK1
lvl.1
Sweden

HyperSpectral Posted at 2018-1-23 06:37
1) You can set a POI (in the M600 anyways) that will prevent the yaw problem you're having
3) Pix4D does something like that already afaik however it's not automatic over wifi or something

1. Do you mean the "3D POI" that you can buy inside the GS Pro app? Isn't that only for cirkling around objects? Or what do you mean by POI?
3. Yes I know that Pix4D has this function, but if I fly with that app I cant use the ensurance if something would go wrong. I want to have a more flexible function that is wotking directly to the DJI app after flights so I can make the process more efficient. It would be more awsome if the DJI app had the option to let me choose where my pictures should be sent, like a Shaprepoint portal.
2018-1-23
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
United States

PK1 Posted at 2018-1-23 06:50
1. Do you mean the "3D POI" that you can buy inside the GS Pro app? Isn't that only for cirkling around objects? Or what do you mean by POI?
3. Yes I know that Pix4D has this function, but if I fly with that app I cant use the ensurance if something would go wrong. I want to have a more flexible function that is wotking directly to the DJI app after flights so I can make the process more efficient. It would be more awsome if the DJI app had the option to let me choose where my pictures should be sent, like a Shaprepoint portal.

I don't think it's the 3D POI? I'm honestly not sure what it is GS Pro I would start with the section in the manual that talks about functions.. it's called Set POI in UgCS which is what we use.

2018-1-23
Use props
PK1
lvl.1
Sweden

HyperSpectral Posted at 2018-1-23 07:17
I don't think it's the 3D POI? I'm honestly not sure what it is GS Pro I would start with the section in the manual that talks about functions.. it's called Set POI in UgCS which is what we use.

Ok, now I see. But this means that if something where to happen with the drone during flight, the ensurence wouldn't cover the repairs even if I would suggest that the drone had a malfunction :/ Therefore I wonder if DJI has any answer to my questions.
2018-1-23
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
United States

PK1 Posted at 2018-1-23 07:35
Ok, now I see. But this means that if something where to happen with the drone during flight, the ensurence wouldn't cover the repairs even if I would suggest that the drone had a malfunction :/ Therefore I wonder if DJI has any answer to my questions.

I highly suggest getting insurance for the system if you use it for commercial purposes, but that's your choice.

I'm guessing 3rd party apps void the warranty? Never really looked into it.
2018-1-23
Use props
PK1
lvl.1
Sweden

HyperSpectral Posted at 2018-1-23 08:28
I highly suggest getting insurance for the system if you use it for commercial purposes, but that's your choice.

I'm guessing 3rd party apps void the warranty? Never really looked into it.

We do have insurance but it cheeper to let DJI fix their own problems. Thanks for your tips.
2018-1-23
Use props
PK1
lvl.1
Sweden

Do someone from #DJI development have any answer on the questions?! from the beginning.
2018-1-28
Use props
TerraSense
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218294 ft

Following. The nose-forward flight direction is something I'd like to see addressed.
2018-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules