Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Z15-GH4 Has Solid Red Status LED. That Status Not Listed In Manual..
1372 3 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NFA Fabrication
lvl.2
United States

I have a few other threads with lists of issues that are pretty much all solved at this point. I think I am down to the very last issue, which is that I have no video feed from the GH4/Gimbal to my Lightbridge 2 ground station/tablet, and a solid red status light on the front of the gimbal. This pic from the manual does not even have a suggestion for what a solid red status even means. Everything was purchased new for this build except the lens for the GH4, found a mint one on Craigslist for $350. So I was hoping for no faulty parts.
I do have telemetry and gimbal tilt control on the Lightbridge 2 ground station/tablet. And all other functions seem to work properly in the A2 Assistant software. and all fimwares have been updated. And just to be clear with what I am working with, here is what I have installed:

-S900
-A2 Flight Controller
-Lightbridge 2
-Zenmuse Z15-GH4 Gimbal
-Can Hub
-Panasonic GH4 with 12mm lens for Gimbal

Also have but waiting to install is a DJI 2.4 ground station. Figured I'd get the basics working before I add a new headache.

Gimbal LED Status Indicator.png
2018-1-22
Use props
NFA Fabrication
lvl.2
United States

So I went into the Zenmuse assistant and saw that it does not appear to see the HDMI module at all (I am assuming that is the one at the bottom of the list in my picture with no info). If I click on "No updates" this is the series of events I get:

2018-1-22
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

PM DJI Thor...he’s always been good at helping
2018-1-23
Use props
NFA Fabrication
lvl.2