Does the Osmo Mobile support 1080p 60fps yet for Samsung S7?
8611 15 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YourBoyRome
New

Australia

Does the Osmo Mobile support 1080p 60fps yet for Samsung S7?

2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

No, 1080P, 60 FPS is only available for iOS mobile device, if you have this resolution in your stock Camera, please use the stock Camera APP in your phone for shooting, Osmo Mobile could just to a stabilizer. The shutter and video buttons in the handle can be used to control the volume button in your phone, thereby to trigger the video and picture taking.

2018-1-23
Use props
P4P Jim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3130 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-23 00:27
No, 1080P, 60 FPS is only available for iOS mobile device, if you have this resolution in your stock Camera, please use the stock Camera APP in your phone for shooting, Osmo Mobile could just to a stabilizer. The shutter and video buttons in the handle can be used to control the volume button in your phone, thereby to trigger the video and picture taking.

When will it support 60P in any mode?
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

P4P Jim Posted at 2018-6-26 10:16
When will it support 60P in any mode?

Hi, we will forward your concern to our R&D engineers for further clarification.
2018-6-26
Use props
P4P Jim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3130 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-26 10:20
Hi, we will forward your concern to our R&D engineers for further clarification.

Thanks I have a Galaxy S8 and can only do 30P inside the application.
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

P4P Jim Posted at 2018-6-26 10:22
Thanks I have a Galaxy S8 and can only do 30P inside the application.

If you have an option to record with 60fps to your stock camera, please use it for the mean-time. Thank you for understanding.
2018-6-26
Use props
Djivbs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2096 ft

It's September 2019 and I have an Osmo mobile 3  with a Samsung s8.  30fps is all you get.  I have ZERO confidence DJI will get this resolved.  Other apps and companies have found ways to get this done, maybe DJI should get some help programming or license from those that have already overcome the issue.   No need to respond DJI, I already "understand".
2019-9-12
Use props
cartoshca
lvl.2

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-26 10:20

Hi there! I was wondering if there's any update on this problem? I believe it's been over a year now, maybe you could address this issue to the R&D again and see if there's any clarification?

I've been itching to switch from my iPhone to an Android handset for a while now, and the lack of 60fps recording in the mimo app is basically the only thing that's stopping me from doing that.
2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

cartoshca Posted at 10-14 02:58
Hi there! I was wondering if there's any update on this problem? I believe it's been over a year now, maybe you could address this issue to the R&D again and see if there's any clarification?

I've been itching to switch from my iPhone to an Android handset for a while now, and the lack of 60fps recording in the mimo app is basically the only thing that's stopping me from doing that.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We have a phone compatibility list on our website for the Osmo Mobile 3 for both Android and iOS devices. Please refer to the link below for further check. Thank you for your support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_0927.pdf
2019-10-19
Use props
cartoshca
lvl.2
Russia

DJI Tony Posted at 10-19 14:36
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We have a phone compatibility list on our website for the Osmo Mobile 3 for both Android and iOS devices. Please refer to the link below for further check. Thank you for your support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0927.pdf

Tony, thank you for your response, but this does not address the problem I've been talking about. I'm aware of DJI mimo compatibility list, my problem with it is that every android device using DJI app can only shoot in 30FPS. Is there any clarification if DJI is considering adding 60FPS support to any android device in near future? If they do, maybe there's a time frame?
2019-10-25
Use props
Gorko
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180 ft
Bulgaria

It's more than obvious that DJI just doesn't care for Android users. Same lame excuses for years now. The only consistent line is that they are thankful for our understanding and they are "working" on it. Yeah right! I'm so angry at myself for buying Osmo Mobile 3. The hw is nice, but the afterthought of an app is horrendous. Crippled, and yet insolent, beyond believe - a GPS turned on for a gimbal?! Hey DJI, why don't you state that you manufacture exclusively for Apple devices and be done with it? It's self-evident.
2019-10-25
Use props
Gorko
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180 ft
Bulgaria

It's more than obvious that DJI just doesn't care for Android users. Same excuses for years now. The only consistent line is that they are thankful for our understanding and they are "working" on it. Yeah right! I'm so angry at myself for buying Osmo Mobile 3. The hw is nice, but the afterthought of an app is horrendous. Crippled, and yet insolent, beyond believe - a GPS turned on for a gimbal?! Hey DJI, why don't you state that you manufacture exclusively for Apple devices and be done with it? It's self-evident.
2019-10-25
Use props
cartoshca
lvl.2
Russia

Wow, well that doesn't sound promising at all. I guess I'll have to look into gimbals with tracking from other manufacturers.
2019-10-30
Use props
Tysiachna Alina
New

Ukraine

shame guys !!!!!  Now 2020 and you can’t add 60 FPS to applications in 2 years!  a shame !!!
2020-2-13
Use props
asylalim
lvl.1
Kazakhstan

July 2020 and legends say that DJI engineers are still trying to give us 60fps on Android
2020-7-19
Use props
huynhthanhtuan
New

Vietnam

Tại sao điện thoại LG V50 của tôi không thể quay 1080 30Fps trong khi camera mặc định của máy đang quay được 4K 60fps? DJI coi thường người dùng đến vậy sao? Tạo ra diễn đàn để làm gì khi người dùng hỏi thì không muốn trả lời???
Hoàng Sa, Trường Sa là của Việt Nam!!!
2021-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules