DJI-S1000 and Zenmuse Z15-5D III
1313 1 2014-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
holzbach
New

United States

Hello DJI, we received our S1000Airframe and Z15-5D Gimbal stateside from a reputable DJI Dealer. From our first day, we struggled with the gimbal to work properly. It demonstrated a very violent flop in all axis'. We updated firmware across ALL devices including the gimbal but we are still witnessing a very violent flop of the gimbal. Our solution to flying the Airframe is to unplug the ribbon cables to the gimbal tostop the flop. We restrained the gimbal so it won't move during flight.

Here are the questions:
We are currently running the firmware from 10-13-14. Will there be a newer Firmware soon?
Is there another fix to the very violent flop of the gimbal? I'm willing to try anything.
Thanks for a wonderful Airframe. It is very stable in our fall conditions. We are looking to hear from you soon.

Chris

10/30/14
More Info today. I'm attempting to update firmware on the Zenmuse SD-HD unit using the DJI Gimbal Assistant Software. The Lightbridge is ON and the Transmitters are connected and on. The USB cord is in the Laptop Port and in the SD-HD Unit. The power is on the copter but the DJI Gimbal Assistant Software connection light in the bottom left indicates off. No light at all. Its like the Zenmuse SD-HD unit is dead.  

Come DJI! How about a lil help. Throw a guy a bone here! You'd think for  $2500+ dollars, and professional built by a reputable Dealer this would work like a champ! But I'm slowly becoming frustrated.

Chris

2014-10-26
Use props
DJI -Lisa.zhu
lvl.4

China

Hi Sir,
When you run a assistant on your PC, please turn off another one. Sometime the PC does not support two assistant running in the same time.
Also, the PC should connec t to the Internent.
Could you film a video so that I can better help?
2014-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules