448 3 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
anteater92
lvl.1
Flight distance : 502 ft
United States

hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I send my new drone in for repair. I got it at a discount place for $250. It had a broken gimble and a few other things wrong. DJI received it on 1/11/2018. It needed $201 in repairs. I figured since I had gone this far it would be ok to just have them repair it and send it back. I sent them a paypal payment per their email link they sent me. Making a very long story short. I have many emails and two calls into them and they still have not accepted the paypal payment and I no repairs have been started on my drone. The payment was made on January 14th and today is the 23rd. I just seem to be stuck in a loop that I can't seem to get out of and no one seems willing to help me at DJI. And DJI keeps sending me reminders about the quote they sent me. I am very dissappointed right now that I can't get out of this loop. Right now I'd be happy just getting the drone back so I can return it and be done. I have until the begining of Feburary to do so. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
2018-1-23
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

One of the admins will see your post and help.  Good idea to leave your case number.
2018-1-23
Use props
anteater92
lvl.1
Flight distance : 502 ft
United States

CAS-1360369-K5J5N4 thanks
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, we're sorry for the inconvenience first. Per the case log, the payment has been received and updated in our system. The package is estimated to be shipped in the coming working days. You can check the status here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTraceDetail
CAS-1360369-K5J5N4.png
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules