Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Free Trial Program * Winner Announced*
52754 383 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Snake2715
United States

BumblerBee Posted at 2018-1-25 10:41
It's unlikely to be a refund on the purchased drone. The rules also state that after the trial period you will be required to send the drone back. Only a few select, who performed "above and beyond" will be allowed to keep their free drones.
In other words, a purchase is a purchase (with the priority code), while a trial drone is a trial drone (that you must send back, or possibly get to keep)

Ok that is fine but then what discerns or how do the select few get the drone in the first place? I doubt they are going to send them without a security deposit. I am also like you thinking while this may be great, it may also spur some purchases that may have sat on the sidelines in the off change they are "chosen". Thoughts?
2018-1-25
Use props
budfox
New
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-1-25 11:40
3.The Mavic Air Priority Shipping Code can be applied during checkout at the DJI Online Store when your purchase contains the Mavic Air. Once applied, your order will be processed ahead of general orders, allowing you to receive your Mavic Air sooner.

So I think you are right.

Yes I talked to the customer care and they said usually the Priority shipping comes with the DJI select membership which is paid and with the coupon "USE coupon" section it will ship priority to you.

Also they  are not yet aware of the "Terms and conditions" for the "Equipment Loan Agreement" and also the "obligated to complete specified content tasks required by DJI"  . Details will be provided later.
2018-1-25
Use props
BumblerBee
First Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

Montfrooij Posted at 2018-1-25 11:38
How I read it, you wil get another drone (if you already bought one). As they state before acquiring a trial mavic air
So if you buy one now, and get selected, and get to keep it: you have 2.
That is how I read this.

You may well be right there. Two drones - three with Mavic Pro - is an overkill.
I was hoping to get to try the new bird and be the guinea pig, before committing to a purchase, in case of being required to send the trial version back.
As it is, I am still very much on the fence, even with the priority shipping code...

DJI Grace, could you, please, bring some clarity into this part of the programme procedure?
2018-1-25
Use props
guardcim23
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685374 ft
United States

BumblerBee Posted at 2018-1-25 12:06
You may well be right there. Two drones - three with Mavic Pro - is an overkill.
I was hoping to get to try the new bird and be the guinea pig, before committing to a purchase, in case of being required to send the trial version back.
As it is, I am still very much on the fence, even with the priority shipping code...

I got the shipping code today . But  they DJI wants my credit card number. How is that a free trial?. I’m not sure what I’m going to do. Any help
2018-1-25
Use props
Second Officer
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

Signed up.  For what it’s worth.  Sure wish I’d have found out about it sooner...
2018-1-25
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

This all needs further clarification from DJI.  I too was e-mailed a shipping code today. Do you use it after the trial selection is made, and you are one of the lucky ones to try it out?
2018-1-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

guardcim23 Posted at 2018-1-25 12:31
I got the shipping code today . But  they DJI wants my credit card number. How is that a free trial?. I’m not sure what I’m going to do. Any help

It is a free priority code and you have a chance to be selected for a free trial.
That will be 8-feb as far as I can read.
2018-1-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-1-25 12:53
This all needs further clarification from DJI.  I too was e-mailed a shipping code today. Do you use it after the trial selection is made, and you are one of the lucky ones to try it out?

You use it right now, in a purchase and get free priority shipping. That would have cost you money without the code.

It has (how I read it) nothing to do with the free trial.
That is a separate action and you will get a separate trial drone if you are selected and only a few might keep it.
It took me a while to read through the confusing text, but that looks like how they ment it.
But I may be wrong of course.  
2018-1-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

budfox Posted at 2018-1-25 11:55
Yes I talked to the customer care and they said usually the Priority shipping comes with the DJI select membership which is paid and with the coupon "USE coupon" section it will ship priority to you.

Also they  are not yet aware of the "Terms and conditions" for the "Equipment Loan Agreement" and also the "obligated to complete specified content tasks required by DJI"  . Details will be provided later.

Yes, that I have read (you also get priority shipping when you have a SELECT membership).
I think these assignments will involve getting as much views, likes etc. on your Air video's.
2018-1-25
Use props
lannes
Captain
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I wouldn't expect DJI to send you a free drone without some sort of deposit, you could just keep it and walk away  without any form of deposit.
I also think the shipping code is not part of the free trial

2018-1-25
Use props
zawisza
New

United Kingdom

Well... I need really this code only... I want to buy Mavic Air but must be delivered to London before 8th of February. Not sure if that is possible... Someone wanna share the code with me if you not gonna use it anyway?
2018-1-25
Use props
GoldenSun
Captain
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

Well the code is not enough for a free trial You have to be selected.
2018-1-25
Use props
GoldenSun
Captain
Poland

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-1-25 12:53
This all needs further clarification from DJI.  I too was e-mailed a shipping code today. Do you use it after the trial selection is made, and you are one of the lucky ones to try it out?

These are two seperate things. All of the 1000 people get codes but not everyone can get a free trial.
2018-1-25
Use props
GoldenSun
Captain
Poland

9245 Posted at 2018-1-25 12:48
Signed up.  For what it’s worth.  Sure wish I’d have found out about it sooner...

Did you get a code?
2018-1-25
Use props
UpAbove
Second Officer

Latvia

Done
2018-1-25
Use props
Mannyva
lvl.1

United States

this is the Miami Skyline ..... that's downtown Miami and a little bit of Bayside
2018-1-25
Use props
Mannyva
lvl.1

United States

2018-1-25
Use props
fansd0e0743a
lvl.1

United States

Give me one to try!  Currently working with a parrot bebop 2, spark, a few minidrones and building a racing fpv setup.   Would love to make a comparison video for other people new to drones to show them the best route to get started making videos and having fun flying!!
2018-1-25
Use props
fansd0e0743a
lvl.1

United States

fansd0e0743a Posted at 2018-1-25 19:41
Give me one to try!  Currently working with a parrot bebop 2, spark, a few minidrones and building a racing fpv setup.   Would love to make a comparison video for other people new to drones to show them the best route to get started making videos and having fun flying!!

Scrambles229. I've also been talking up your product all over the place...
2018-1-25
Use props
JointStrike35
New

United States

I signed up. I am going to get the Spark anyway. I liked the presentation for The Mavic Air. The price is a bit high for me at this time, hence the Spark. I am doing a new car review in the spring and would love to use the Mavic Air.
2018-1-25
Use props
fleejj75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 404314 ft
Malaysia

Already sent, wish I have this chance.
2018-1-25
Use props
Second Officer
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

I signed up, but I don’t recall seeing any kind of code displayed.  I have not gotten any emails either.
2018-1-25
Use props
LoveJ
First Officer
Flight distance : 43379 ft
China

This is good. Hope we can have such program for every new product.
2018-1-25
Use props
Waynder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 506713 ft
Croatia

Hey guys...

I got the code rather quickly... I dont plan to buy Air just yet, as it would be an overkill for me with Phantom and original Mavic already at my hand... Would like to test drive it tough, if selected, of course...

That being said, if anybody wants to order their Air and get it deliverd before everybody else, PM me, and i will send u my code...

But please be respectful to the others and really USE the code, dont let it go to waste...   

First come, first serve rules apply here ;)
2018-1-25
Use props
Enri
Second Officer
Flight distance : 683501 ft
Italy

Hi, I signed up...of course among the first 1000!

2018-1-26
Use props
fans8f824335
lvl.1
United States

Great Opportunity!

Hopefully I win! I would love to take more advanced and detailed shots with this amazing product throughout Denver and all the other areas around the USA that I'm soon traveling to. Not to mention all the people that watch my weekly videos!
2018-1-26
Use props
Welsh Mavic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26493 ft
France

lol, I do the lotto.
2018-1-26
Use props
Welsh Mavic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26493 ft
France

I think the carrot in front of your nose should be stopped, it offers something you never get in life and only profits them.
2018-1-26
Use props
jomeara
New

United States

Just signed up also, Hope to try out and see if this works as good as my phantom for catching deer poachers on and around my property.. will post vids if selected.
2018-1-26
Use props
travelrikk
Captain
Flight distance : 21877946 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Will apply for this as soin as I get back from Thailand in the 5th of Feb (closing date)!!
2018-1-26
Use props
loganhammer708
lvl.1
Flight distance : 45725 ft
United States

done
2018-1-26
Use props
loganhammer708
lvl.1
United States

credits please
2018-1-26
Use props
Jacob5089
First Officer
United States

No email yet, but I can still have hope, right?
2018-1-26
Use props
loganhammer708
lvl.1
United States

2018-1-26
Use props
David J.
Captain
Flight distance : 1231385 ft
United States

Just got my code this morning. Not sure if I’m going to use it though...
2018-1-26
Use props
jomeara
New

United States

Just signed up also, Hope to try out and see if this works as good as my phantom for catching deer poachers on and around my property.. will post vids & a unbiased review if selected.(will be hard to do because dji is the best)
2018-1-26
Use props
Tadej
lvl.1

Slovenia

here it is
2018-1-26
Use props
dvorcsakl
New
Flight distance : 15417 ft
Hungary

Done. Finger across.
2018-1-26
Use props
djiuser_dZVAnMR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1215387 ft
Canada

First 1000 users? So it might be too late for sign up?
2018-1-26
Use props
David J.
Captain
Flight distance : 1231385 ft
United States

djiuser_dZVAnMR Posted at 2018-1-26 11:00
First 1000 users? So it might be too late for sign up?

Too late to get the priority shipping code, but not too late to sign up for the trial program.  
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules