Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
*Introducing Mavic Air*Adventure Unfolds
12345Next >
42919 180 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI Introduces Mavic Air For Limitless Exploration Wherever Adventure Takes You
The Most Portable 3-Axis Gimbal 4K Camera Drone Features SmartCapture, FlightAutonomy 2.0 and Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems

a1.png

January 23, 2018 – DJI, the world’s leader in civilian drones and aerial imaging technology, today introduced Mavic Air, an ultra-portable, foldable camera drone that delivers higher performance, more intelligent features and greater creative possibilities than any other consumer drone. Developed with the traveler and outdoor enthusiast in mind, Mavic Air inherits the best features of DJI’s iconic Mavic series with a 4K camera for superior image quality, new QuickShot modes and SmartCapture for easier, more intelligent photo and video capturing, and FlightAutonomy 2.0 with Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems for smarter, safer flight. A marvel of engineering and design, Mavic Air enables limitless exploration wherever adventure takes you.

When DJI introduced the Mavic Pro, it reinvented what a consumer drone could be: powerful, yet portable, accessible, but advanced,” said Roger Luo, President at DJI. “Today, with the introduction of Mavic Air, we have pushed these attributes to the next level to create our best consumer drone yet.”

os1.png

Your Life, Now Epic

3-Axis Gimbal Camera

The Mavic Air is the most portable DJI drone to house a 3-axis mechanical gimbal, with its angular vibration range reduced to 0.005°. Set in a triangular formation, gimbal dampeners help create even steadier shots.

32 MP Sphere Panoramas

In addition to Horizontal, Vertical, and 180° panoramas, the Mavic Air stitches 25 photos together in just eight seconds to create crystal-clear 32 MP Sphere panoramas.1 View them from an immersive perspective with DJI Goggles.

4K 100 Mbps Video

The Mavic Air shoots video at an incredible 4K 30 fps, recording at 100 Mbps to capture every second with UHD quality.

Slow-Motion Video

With support for recording 1080p 120 fps slow-motion video, the Mavic Air captures all your epic high-speed adventures.

HDR Photos

New HDR algorithms help you obtain the right exposure settings intelligently, according to lighting conditions. Overexposed or dark areas are processed for more natural transitions between highlights and shadows, while DSP acceleration allows for more efficient shooting.

Designed for Portability and Power
Weighing just 430 grams,Mavic Air is the most portable DJI drone ever created. Its folding arms and propellers sit flush against its slender aerodynamic frame, making it so compact that its footprint is nearly the size of a modern smartphone when folded.

a2.png

Every aspect of Mavic Air’s camera has been designed for maximum performance. Its recessed three-axis mechanical gimbal is suspended from dampeners to further reduce vibration providing superior protection and steadier shots.  A powerful camera housing a 1/2.3” CMOS sensor and the equivalent of a 24mm F2.8 lens (on a 35mm full frame sensor) captures high-quality photos and videos.

Mavic Air photographs crisp 12-megapixel still images utilizing new HDR algorithms that preserve more highlight and low light details, allowing you to capture stunning aerial pictures from sunrise to sunset. It also shoots smooth stabilized 4K video at 30 fps, capturing the highest quality video of any DJI consumer drone with a maximum bitrate of 100 Mbps. Preserving the action in dramatic fast-paced scenes is now possible through its ability to shoot 1080p slow-motion video at 120 fps.

Mavic Air is DJI’s first drone with 8 GB of onboard storage letting you save photos and videos directly to the aircraft on the go, plus a micro SD card slot for additional storage capacity. The newly-added USB-C port makes exporting captured footage easy and fast.

a4.png

Expand Your Creativity
Mavic Air’s intelligent camera system creates new possibilities for anyone regardless of their photography and drone piloting experience. Photo enthusiasts who want to capture their surroundings in complete detail can use the new Sphere panorama feature to automatically shoot and stitch together 25 photos, creating a crystal-clear 32-megapixel panoramic image within one minute. Mavic Air also supports multiple panorama modes, creating horizontal, vertical, and 180 degree images.

a3.jpg

QuickShot intelligent video modes make creating professional videos fun and easy with predefined flight paths that automatically keep your subject in the frame. Use Rocket, Dronie, Circle, or Helix plus two new modes Asteroid and Boomerang, to effortlessly create videos that once required significant piloting skills and sophisticated editing software. Asteroid starts with a spherical image that zooms in as it descends toward the subject on the ground, while Boomerang circles the subject in an oval-shaped flight path with the video finishing at the start point.

a5.png
Mavic Air’s ActiveTrack intelligent flight mode has been improved to automatically sense multiple subjects,  following your subject and keeping it in the frame with more precision, especially during high motion activities like running and cycling.

Powered by machine learning technology, SmartCapture (It is recommended to use Mavic Air’s propeller guards, when using SmartCapture) is an ultra-responsive control mode that makes shooting photos and videos effortless. With a maximum range of up to 20 feet (6 meters), you can give hand gesture commands to launch, follow, photograph, record, push, pull and land, letting you capture the moment from any angle without the need for a remote controller.

Smarter, Safer Flight
More powerful computing capabilities and optimized algorithms help Mavic Air fly smarter and safer through obstacles and terrain. FlightAutonomy 2.0 processes data gathered from seven onboard cameras and infrared sensors to construct a 3D map of its environment for more precise hovering and better flight performance. The improved forward and backward dual camera vision systems can sense obstacles up to 66 feet (20 meters) away. To help navigate through more complex outdoor environments, Mavic Air has newly developed Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems that helps pilots avoid and bypass obstacles automatically, providing an extra layer of reassurance during flight.

Mavic Air has a maximum flight time of up to 21 minutes. It can fly stably in windy conditions of up to 22 mph (36 kph) and at high elevations of up to 16,404 ft (5,000 m) above sea level( Maximum flight service ceiling.  Maximum flight altitude above ground level is limited for safety purposes.). Mavic Air’s remote is the first to feature detachable control sticks that can be stored inside the remote controller for added portability. Its omnidirectional antennas placed on the foldable landing gear help increase signal coverage to deliver a maximum range of up to 2.5 miles (4km)   with 720p real-time video transmission when flying with the remote controller. When in Sport mode, Mavic Air flies at exhilarating speeds of up to 42mph (68 kph) and is compatible with DJI Goggles for an immersive FPV flight experience.  

Price and Availability
Mavic Air will be available in three colors: Onyx Black, Arctic White and Flame Red. The US retail price including the drone, battery, remote controller, carrying case, two pairs of propeller guards and four pairs of propellers, is $799 USD. The Mavic Air Fly More Combo includes the drone, three batteries, a remote controller, a travel bag, two pairs of propeller guards, six pairs of propellers, a battery to power bank adapter and battery charging hub, for $999 USD.

Starting today, Mavic Air will be available for pre-order at store.dji.com, the four DJI Flagship Stores and authorized dealers. Pre-orders will start shipping on January 28. For more information on all the new features and capabilities of Mavic Air, please visit here

FAQ

Product

1. How many ways are there to fly the Mavic Air and how do I change control methods?

There are three ways to fly the Mavic Air. You can use the dedicated remote controller, your smartphone, or both together.

For the other two options, the Mavic Air connects to your smartphone via DJI GO 4.

2. How do I activate the Mavic Air?

Connect the Mavic Air with your mobile device and follow the instructions in DJI GO 4 to complete activation.

3. Is the Mavic Air waterproof?

No.

4. What Micro SD cards are recommended to use with the Mavic Air?
faq1.png

Remote Controller

1. Can I connect my smartphone to the remote controller using an ordinary USB cable?

Yes. You can use an ordinary USB cable to connect your smartphone to the remote controller via the USB port at the bottom of the controller, but this may result in more discomfort when handling. Different cables come with the aircraft to meet your needs.

2. Where can I find the Mavic Air’s Wi-Fi name and password?

For safety reasons, every Mavic Air has a unique Wi-Fi name and password. These are listed on the side of the aircraft body, in the battery compartment, and on the carrying case. (For iOS systems, iOS v9.0 or later is required.)

Connect your smartphone to the aircraft’s Wi-Fi by scanning the QR code with DJI GO 4 app for first-time use. Alternatively, you can manually type in the Wi-Fi name and password.

3. How can I change the Mavic Air’s Wi-Fi name and password?

First, connect your smartphone to the aircraft via Wi-Fi. Next, enter the DJI GO 4 app and go to Wi-Fi Settings to change the Wi-Fi name and password. You can also change the Wi-Fi name and password with DJI Assistant 2 on a computer.

4. Is it possible to connect to the Mavic Air’s Wi-Fi by using a third-party app to scan the QR code?

No. You can only scan the QR code to connect to the aircraft’s Wi-Fi using DJI GO 4.

Propulsion

1. Should I take the propellers off when transporting the Mavic Air?

Doing so isn’t necessary.

2. Why does the Mavic Air use non-foldable propellers?

The non-foldable propellers are more streamlined, making the Mavic Air smaller and more portable when folded.

3. What is the highest level of wind the Mavic Air can resist?

The Mavic Air can withstand wind speeds up to 10 m/s.

4. What is the Mavic Air’s max service ceiling above sea level?

16,400 ft (5000 m).

Features

1. What is the maximum control range of the Mavic Air in SmartCapture?

The control range is 8.2–19.68 ft (2.5–6 m).

2. What Panorama modes does the Mavic Air support?

The Mavic Air supports the following panorama modes:

Vertical: The camera automatically takes three vertical photos, stitching them into one panorama.

Horizontal: The camera will take nine photos from different angles, stitching them into one panorama.

180°: The Mavic Air automatically rotates its body and gimbal shooting 21 pictures, stitching them together in DJI GO 4 for a breathtaking 180° panorama.

Sphere: The Mavic Air automatically rotates its body and gimbal to shoot 25 photos, stitching them together for an eye-catching spherical panorama.

3. When flying the Mavic Air close to me in SmartCapture mode, why does the aircraft remain at eye level?

SmartCapture only allows the Mavic Air to fly at eye level when it’s 9.8 feet (3 meters) or less away from you. This is to ensure better flight safety and control precision. You can gesture to fly higher or lower when it’s farther away from you.

Batteries

1. Can the Mavic Air Battery Charger be used to charge the aircraft and RC at the same time?

Yes.

2. What is the Battery to Power Bank Adaptor used for?

Users can insert the adaptor into a battery and turn it into a mobile power bank.

3. What functions does the power button perform?

The power button powers on and off the battery. To do this, press it once, and then press again, holding it for at least two seconds to power on or off the battery.

The power button also allows you to check the battery level. To do this, press the power button once and observe how many LEDs light up for the power level.

4. How long does it take to charge a battery fully?

It takes 55 minutes to charge a battery fully when using a standard USB charger or a Charging Hub.

5. How often should I charge my batteries?

It is recommended to charge batteries at least once every three months fully.

Updating Firmware

1. Can I use other apps while updating DJI GO 4?

No. If you do, the update will fail. You will then need to download the firmware and update again.

2. Why does DJI GO 4 remind me to reconnect to the Mavic Air’s Wi-Fi right before it restarts to complete the update?

Before the update is complete, the aircraft will need to restart. Once it does, reconnect your mobile device to the Mavic Air’s Wi-Fi. DJI GO 4 is just reminding you that you will need to do this for a successful update.

3. Can I disconnect from the internet once the firmware is downloaded successfully?

Yes.

4. What should I do if the aircraft and battery firmware versions are inconsistent?

Connect the Mavic Air to DJI GO 4, and the app will inform you of appropriate updates to ensure consistency.

5. What factors could lead to an update failure?

a. Low-battery level. Make sure the battery level is higher than 50%.
b. Powering off the Mavic Air or the remote controller during the update. If this happens, please restart the Mavic Air and the remote controller and begin the update again.
c. Internet disconnection when downloading firmware.
d. If update failure persists, or the remote controller does not link with the aircraft, there may be firmware inconsistencies between devices. In this case, use DJI Assistant 2 on your computer to update your aircraft and the remote controller to the latest versions separately.   

Video Transmission

1. What is the Mavic Air’s video transmission range?
    When connected to the remote controller:

2.4GHz

FCC: 4000 m, CE: 2000 m, SRRC: 2000 m (unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant).

5.8GHz

FCC: 4000 m, CE: 500 m, SRRC: 2500 m (unobstructed, free of interference, when FCC compliant).

When connected to a mobile device:

Max height: 50 m
Max distance: 80 m

2. What is the resolution of the Mavic Air’s video transmission?

720p at 30 fps.

3. What is the latency of the Mavic Air’s video transmission?

The video transmission latency to your mobile device is 170 to 240 ms. However, this is subject to the performance of your mobile device and signal interference.

4. Can frequency bands be manually adjusted during video transmission?

DJI GO 4 chooses a frequency band automatically by default, but users can manually select between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequencies, according to actual needs.

a6.png

CLICK HERE FOR LIVE
CLICK HERE FOR FREE TRIAL PROGRAM

2018-1-23
Use props
carlosbsantana
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1320591 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

no manual settings for camera?
2018-1-23
Use props
WetalkUAV
lvl.1

Spain

We love it!!! here's our review of the mavic air!

2018-1-23
Use props
djiuser_yxfdr03
Second Officer
Flight distance : 338222 ft
Canada

Hmmm hope the mavic platinum goes down I'll scoop one of those.
2018-1-23
Use props
Aero-Drone Imag
First Officer
Flight distance : 1048652 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is it just me, or does this look like a Spark on steroids?
2018-1-23
Use props
e-kitiran
First Officer
Flight distance : 32680 ft
Indonesia

I'm still curious, does Mavic Air support OcuSync? Or just like Spark?
2018-1-23
Use props
HamdiR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70262 ft
Lebanon

e-kitiran Posted at 2018-1-23 08:05

from the website it seems the exact same wifi connection as the Spark, except that DJI now includes the OTG cables in the box and can be operated offline
i am now convinced the wifi connection is in order to secure more countries allowing the product to be solding without a specific license....so its a matter of regulations i guess shame because we all know occusync is the beast  
2018-1-23
Use props
Mishanki
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1240358 ft
Russia

Spark CE mode 300-500m and Mavic Air in CE mode 2000m
2018-1-23
Use props
e-kitiran
First Officer
Flight distance : 32680 ft
Indonesia

HamdiR Posted at 2018-1-23 08:09
from the website it seems the exact same wifi connection as the Spark, except that DJI now includes the OTG cables in the box and can be operated offline
i am now convinced the wifi connection is in order to secure more countries allowing the product to be solding without a specific license....so its a matter of regulations i guess shame because we all know occusync is the beast

Thanks, as Mishanki post there is different in range. Maybe different "enhanced Wifi" between Spark and Mavic Air.
2018-1-23
Use props
mooreheadproduc
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just ordered mine from heliguy.com! Can't wait
2018-1-23
Use props
Tealk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 479613 ft
Romania

Aero-Drone Imag Posted at 2018-1-23 08:03
Is it just me, or does this look like a Spark on steroids?

like Aero-Drone said...just a Spark with steroids
2018-1-23
Use props
HamdiR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70262 ft
Lebanon

e-kitiran Posted at 2018-1-23 08:21
Thanks, as Mishanki post there is different in range. Maybe different "enhanced Wifi" between Spark and Mavic Air.

it is enhanced

the spark max in FCC mode is 2km, the mavic air is 4km

but again its all standard wifi protocol, not occusync

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info
2018-1-23
Use props
bobsma
Second Officer

United States

Aero-Drone Imag Posted at 2018-1-23 08:03
Is it just me, or does this look like a Spark on steroids?

It looks more like a hybrid of the Spark and Mavic. but it's closer to the Mavic for sure because of the Size and Camera.
2018-1-23
Use props
Aero-Drone Imag
First Officer
Flight distance : 1048652 ft
  • >>>
United States

No Occu-Sync, just Wi-Fi... Again, Spark on steroids...
2018-1-23
Use props
bobsma
Second Officer

United States

djiuser_yxfdr03 Posted at 2018-1-23 07:52
Hmmm hope the mavic platinum goes down I'll scoop one of those.

smart move considering the camera is the same in both.  they kind of went backwards or in between with this drone. Nice drone though for sure.... so don't get me wrong but it's a let down because I was expecting 4K  60P
2018-1-23
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

I want one!
How to get it as quick as possible?
2018-1-23
Use props
bobsma
Second Officer

United States

Every aspect of Mavic Air’s camera has been designed for maximum performance. Its recessed three-axis mechanical gimbal is suspended from dampeners to further reduce vibration providing superior protection and steadier shots.  A powerful camera housing a 1/2.3” CMOS sensor and the equivalent of a 24mm F2.8 lens (on a 35mm full frame sensor) captures high-quality photos and videos. Mavic Air photographs crisp 12-megapixel still images utilizing new HDR algorithms that preserve more highlight and low light details, allowing you to capture stunning aerial pictures from sunrise to sunset. It also shoots smooth stabilized 4K video at 30 fps, capturing the highest quality video of any DJI consumer drone with a maximum bitrate of 100 Mbps. Preserving the action in dramatic fast-paced scenes is now possible through its ability to shoot 1080p slow-motion video at 120 fps.
2018-1-23
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks very impressive for the price point.
2018-1-23
Use props
bobsma
Second Officer

United States

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-1-23 08:40
I want one!
How to get it as quick as possible?

you hand over around $800 at the DJI store. go go go.
2018-1-23
Use props
Mishanki
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1240358 ft
Russia

Double IMU and one compass?
2018-1-23
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

My guess: No!
But it supports OTG!
So do we see OTG some day back on Spark?
My guess .....!
2018-1-23
Use props
Gunship9
Captain
United States

Looks like  a Mavic that left the Occusync behind.  Makes sense for the price point.  I would rather the battery clicked in from on top so it couldn't fall if latches wore out.  Does this have more FPS in 1080p than the Mavic camera?  

I seldom have good enough terrain for small drone landing so hope it has hand landing option.  Gesture mode landing in hand with those rearward mounted down facing sensors?
2018-1-23
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
  • >>>
Thailand

bobsma Posted at 2018-1-23 08:42
you hand over around $800 at the DJI store. go go go.

Quickest seems to be the "Mavic Air Free Trial Program"
I try there, first! ;-)
2018-1-23
Use props
RicardoGray
Captain
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

Well it's finally out of the bag, and I for one, was a little unhappy to see what it was. Not trying to be negative, because I'm sure this is a piece of art and very technologically equipped. But surprised to hear it is using wireless, and the range is shorter than the mavic pro, and flight times were being boasted at 21 minutes...which I know is the same as my P3A, but not anything to be exactly shouting about. To me it looks like a revved up spark, but also a miniature mavic. This may be something great, but for me it's wasn't what I was hoping for. I won't be in the market for one.
I am still very happy with my P3A, and am waiting for the next phantom 5 or whatever, that is full size, has retractable landing gear, and maybe a bit more flying time and a little faster. I like the bigger drone myself, and although I can't throw it in my pocket I don't do any hiking on mountains etc. I get the need for these smaller drones, but I don't really now what market they are hoping to attract, since there is already the spark and the mavic out there. The price too was I thought a bit high. I am prepared to pay more money, but I want a little more machine along with it. Don't know if I will have others thinking the same as me, but it's been interesting to follow this latest release. DJI definitely know how to keep us in suspense. I'm sure a lot of people are very happy........think I'll wait until the next big thing!
2018-1-23
Use props
BumblerBee
First Officer
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

DJI Grace, could you, please, post some close-up images of the RC from all sides? Is there ATTI mode?

The description says 7 cameras. 2 front, 2 down, 2 back. What is the 7th sensor camera? Or does the text count the main video camera

100Mbps 4K video is a great step up!

Backward obstacle avoidance sounds great too!

The unfoldable propellers should allow for quieter and more efficient operation, as they don't do slight changes to geometry when changing RPM in flight.

I am a bit sceptical to no status screen on the RC. As the phone to RC connection drops at times, and as one can have battery problems on the phone, having the auxiliary readings of the AC speed, RPM and distance, as well as signal strength and battery statuses saved me a couple of times.
2018-1-23
Use props
fans6379104e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7 ft
Norway

Great package but the naming is just confusing. Spark 2 or Spark Pro would make a lot more sense. This is just what you would expect from an upgraded Spark.
I will be waiting for a Mavic 2 which hopefully will come. A slightly bigger Mavic Air with Phantom 4 Pro camera and at least the same reach and duration as today would be perfect.

Great idea with the built-in memory (Would like to see on normal cameras as well)
2018-1-23
Use props
fansdfb05194
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74567 ft
Norway

Big question for me is: Does this also suffer from the center hot-spot  issue as Mavic Pro does?
2018-1-23
Use props
BumblerBee
First Officer
Norway

PS: Exciting little drone! I'd love to try it, to test its capabilities - signed for the trial program. However, I cannot bring myself to call it "Mavic". To me it is a Spark DeLux or Spark Supreme
2018-1-23
Use props
CineView Media
First Officer
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

WetalkUAV Posted at 2018-1-23 07:45
We love it!!! here's our review of the mavic air!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV819HEkEd8

Did you shoot the drone shots in 4k or 1080?
2018-1-23
Use props
R&L Aerial
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered it... I really want to know who the blonde sitting on the green Jeep hood is??
2018-1-23
Use props
Anita_Holder
lvl.3

Germany

Thank you! Nice event!
2018-1-23
Use props
Nebicaneser
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

Tiempo de vuelo de 21 minutos ... wow
2018-1-23
Use props
ZukySpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 226066 ft
Portugal

When will be realesed the firmware update for spark that will allow it to 2000m CE 2.4?
2018-1-23
Use props
bobsma
Second Officer

United States

fans6379104e Posted at 2018-1-23 09:29
Great package but the naming is just confusing. Spark 2 or Spark Pro would make a lot more sense. This is just what you would expect from an upgraded Spark.
I will be waiting for a Mavic 2 which hopefully will come. A slightly bigger Mavic Air with Phantom 4 Pro camera and at least the same reach and duration as today would be perfect.

a drone is a flying camera.  so it has the Mavic Pro Camera, correct?  All I care about is the Camera, call it what you will.
2018-1-23
Use props
djiuser_PIfmMC2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 238409 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

sounds like it really has no ocusync support... so i have to use a usb / hdmi cable for the dji goggles? dji please clarify
2018-1-23
Use props
bobsma
Second Officer

United States

BumblerBee Posted at 2018-1-23 09:38
PS: Exciting little drone! I'd love to try it, to test its capabilities - signed for the trial program. However, I cannot bring myself to call it "Mavic". To me it is a Spark DeLux or Spark Supreme

It's a flying Camera. who cares what it's called. well wait a second. It does have the Mavic Pro Camera. So lets call it the Mavic Air!  
2018-1-23
Use props
BumblerBee
First Officer
Norway

bobsma Posted at 2018-1-23 10:15
It's a flying Camera. who cares what it's called. well wait a second. It does have the Mavic Pro Camera. So lets call it the Mavic Air!

To a certain degree, agree with you. Though I am talking about the very distinct shape and feel of the bird, called Mavic. ;)
2018-1-23
Use props
adra2895
Captain
Flight distance : 24131 ft
Costa Rica

ZukySpark Posted at 2018-1-23 09:53
When will be realesed the firmware update for spark that will allow it to 2000m CE 2.4?

And the new quick shots mode (asteroid and boomerang) should also be available for the Spark!
2018-1-23
Use props
HomePoint
First Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As others have said, this is a Spark and DJI have listened to what everyone said about the Spark and have made what people asked for, but they played a blinder on the Marketing front by giving it the Mavic name which is a very popular drone.  Very, very clever DJI once again.
2018-1-23
Use props
Oracle Miata
Captain
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>
United States

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2018-1-23 09:45
I ordered it... I really want to know who the blonde sitting on the green Jeep hood is??

Well, that's slightly creepy... and also that's an FJ not a Jeep.  As for the drone... think I'll hold off and see what others think over time.  As of right now, it's not a big enough leap in tech to really make me bite.  
2018-1-23
Use props
12345Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules