Will Mavic Air deliveries be delayed by CNY?
913 3 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ghost_ATX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1277703 ft
United States

I wonder how the upcoming Chinese New Year will impact delivery of all those new Mavic Airs being ordered right now? As most people know, CNY is February 16th this year and it is a very big deal. Businesses and factories in China shut down for 3 weeks so that families can celebrate, travel and spend time together. Everything grinds to a halt. Here where I work (USA), we are getting warnings from our vendors that supply us with chinese parts that if we don't place an order by the end of this month we won't receive any shipments until the middle of March.

As for the new Mavic Air, it looks like an upgraded Spark to me. I was hoping for an upgraded Mavic with a better camera. I think I'll hang on to my MP and P3P for now and see what comes along later. But I'm sure the Mavic Air is going to be a hit - it appeals to the same demo as the Spark.

2018-1-23
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Shipping time in the UK states 8 working days so that looks promising
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, the shipping depends on your location. As far as I know, the US and EU warehouse still work in business days and the shipping will not be delayed. For the areas the shipping might be delayed, a reminder will be displayed in the corresponding product page.
2018-1-28
Use props
Tadango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232359 ft
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-28 22:54
Hey there, the shipping depends on your location. As far as I know, the US and EU warehouse still work in business days and the shipping will not be delayed. For the areas the shipping might be delayed, a reminder will be displayed in the corresponding product page.

Can you confirm that everyone that ordered from the EU will get the Air delivered from the EU warehouse? Does it have stock already?
2018-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules