Audio delay
551 4 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8j2QljG
New

United States

I seem to be getting an audio delay on my Osmo+.  I'm shooting in MP4, NTSC, 2704x1520 30fps and from what I can tell I have the latest update.  I don't know if it matters, but I use my Samsung Galaxy s8+ to run the app while filming.

It usually happens after just a few minutes of filming.  We do a lot of follow filming so I can't do short takes.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read on your post, may I know which mic you are using? Internal or external? Does the issue happen in all footage? How about other resolutions? And have you tried another Player? More info would be appreciated.
2018-1-24
Use props
Whiskey_D
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-24 01:29
Sorry to read on your post, may I know which mic you are using? Internal or external? Does the issue happen in all footage? How about other resolutions? And have you tried another Player? More info would be appreciated.

I use an external Rode Video Mic.  

It doesn't happen in all footage. Seems random, although I did notice it happened more frequently when I used an older android tablet as my viewer.  

I haven't tried other resolutions since that's what I shoot everything with all my cameras in.  I can bump it down to 1080 and do a bunch of test runs.

I have tried other players and they all do the same thing on multiple PCs.
2018-1-24
Use props
Wacuff
New
United States

This is happening to me as well no matter the length of the video. I’m just using the built in mic. I’ve changed the quality of the video recording but it doesn’t matter what I’m shooting. Please help DJI.
2018-2-2
Use props
andres1235
lvl.1

Colombia

same problem help
2018-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules