Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shocking service
1487 15 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamesduk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46923 ft
United Kingdom

Yet another flyaway due to a compass error - DJI replaced it under DJI Refresh and the replacement wouldn't connect to RC controller. Drone and RC controller were returned and RC controller was found to have a fault so a replacement was sent. The replacement RC controller wouldn't connec to the Drone so DJI requested both be sent back again.  At this point they agree to escalate the matter and yet a week later not even a shipping label has been processed.

I have never dealt with a company with service as poor as DJI's. When the spark works it's great but right now I really regret buying it.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi James, that must have been frustrating for you, we do apologize for the unfortunate experience with our customer service,  I managed to get your case number CAS-1417176-N6V1G3, per the case, our support has sent you the shipping label again, did you receive it? If no, have you checked the spam box? If yes, please send in at your earliest convenience, thank you.
2018-1-23
Use props
jamesduk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-23 18:58
Hi James, that must have been frustrating for you, we do apologize for the unfortunate experience with our customer service,  I managed to get your case number CAS-1417176-N6V1G3, per the case, our support has sent you the shipping label again, did you receive it? If no, have you checked the spam box? If yes, please send in at your earliest convenience, thank you.

Yes, the label was sent yesterday as I called DJI yesterday and demanded one. A week has passed since I called and nothing was done.

After all this I finally spoke with someone who could set up a complaint (which has another case number: CAS - 1433461 - Z4V1K0).

I really do not think it reasonable that one customer be sent 5 drones - I'd rather just get a different one and pay the difference. Clearly there are problems with these.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jamesduk Posted at 2018-1-23 23:17
Yes, the label was sent yesterday as I called DJI yesterday and demanded one. A week has passed since I called and nothing was done.

After all this I finally spoke with someone who could set up a complaint (which has another case number: CAS - 1433461 - Z4V1K0).

That's right, CAS-1433461-Z4V1K0 is the complaint case created by support team, your unfortunate experience has been escalated to appropriate department to follow up, I will also transfer your concern to them, we will have someone to contact you in working hours very soon about further resolution, thanks for your patience.
2018-1-23
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7481496 ft
Italy

#Quick Reply HerCiao,i'm Alan, just to let you know:   I AM EMITTRE TO WRITE AGAIN FOR THE BAD REPAIR SERVICE. AT THIS POINT, I EQUIRE AND I WANT TO RETURN OF MY MONEY.  YOUR WRITTEN POLICY IS NOT VALID IN THE WRITTEN AGREEMENT FOR THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITY. BEING RESIDENT IN ITALY AND HOW WE HAVE NOT FIND AN AGREEMENT WITH THE REPAIR SERVICE AND I ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK AND YOU WILL HAVE A  RETURN FOR THE REFURBISHED DRONE B( NOW IS FOR 3 TIMES)   -I'M SORRY BUT NOW I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU MORE -DRONE WITH ALWAYS THE SAME PROBLEMS -DO NOT GO STRAIGHT, BOTH WITH TAP FLY MODE -IMAGES TRANSMITTED INVERTED (DURING HIGH SPEED OR WITH GIMBALL WITH LOOKING AT THE BOTTOM) -FROM DJI CHAT, SO MANY GOOD PAEONS, FROM DJI SERVICE MANY GOOD WORDS, BUT ZERO RESULTS. -FROM SEPTEMBER IN JANUARY NEVER NO GOOD FLIGHT AND ONLY RABBIA  hey Quarles, THE LAST "NEW" DRONE! WHAT I HAVE OFFERED, HAS HEAD OF SCREWS ON THE ENGINE IN EVIDENT USE, OXIDIZED WELDING ON "esc" and right hand wire with crack.  I decided to list all our chats and cases to the attention of international purchasing entity, write and notify the case. it would also be nice to highlight your repair system to all customers. obviously they are not a coincidence.  I WAIT YOUR REPLY THANK. CIAO  ALAN  Case Type        Case Number        Product Model        Time Saved        Operation         Online Repair Request CAS-1372035-N8C9Z9 Phantom 4 Pro 2018-01-09 02:07 Case Details Online Repair Request CAS-1312395-W8W4G8 Phantom 4 Pro 2017-12-18 00:29 Case Details Case Details Online Repair Request CAS-1190765-M4Y9W7 Phantom 4 Pro 2017-11-07 00:52 Case Details  Case Details   JUST ANOTHER CASE NOT MENTIONED, THE DRONE REFURBISHED HAVWE  A SAME ISSUE BUT THIS IS ANOTHER ( OPEN ) CASE.                        e#
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Como Lake Posted at 2018-1-28 08:12
#Quick Reply HerCiao,i'm Alan, just to let you know:   I AM EMITTRE TO WRITE AGAIN FOR THE BAD REPAIR SERVICE. AT THIS POINT, I EQUIRE AND I WANT TO RETURN OF MY MONEY.  YOUR WRITTEN POLICY IS NOT VALID IN THE WRITTEN AGREEMENT FOR THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITY. BEING RESIDENT IN ITALY AND HOW WE HAVE NOT FIND AN AGREEMENT WITH THE REPAIR SERVICE AND I ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK AND YOU WILL HAVE A  RETURN FOR THE REFURBISHED DRONE B( NOW IS FOR 3 TIMES)   -I'M SORRY BUT NOW I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU MORE -DRONE WITH ALWAYS THE SAME PROBLEMS -DO NOT GO STRAIGHT, BOTH WITH TAP FLY MODE -IMAGES TRANSMITTED INVERTED (DURING HIGH SPEED OR WITH GIMBALL WITH LOOKING AT THE BOTTOM) -FROM DJI CHAT, SO MANY GOOD PAEONS, FROM DJI SERVICE MANY GOOD WORDS, BUT ZERO RESULTS. -FROM SEPTEMBER IN JANUARY NEVER NO GOOD FLIGHT AND ONLY RABBIA  hey Quarles, THE LAST "NEW" DRONE! WHAT I HAVE OFFERED, HAS HEAD OF SCREWS ON THE ENGINE IN EVIDENT USE, OXIDIZED WELDING ON "esc" and right hand wire with crack.  I decided to list all our chats and cases to the attention of international purchasing entity, write and notify the case. it would also be nice to highlight your repair system to all customers. obviously they are not a coincidence.  I WAIT YOUR REPLY THANK. CIAO  ALAN  Case Type        Case Number        Product Model        Time Saved        Operation         Online Repair Request CAS-1372035-N8C9Z9 Phantom 4 Pro 2018-01-09 02:07 Case Details Online Repair Request CAS-1312395-W8W4G8 Phantom 4 Pro 2017-12-18 00:29 Case Details Case Details Online Repair Request CAS-1190765-M4Y9W7 Phantom 4 Pro 2017-11-07 00:52 Case Details  Case Details   JUST ANOTHER CASE NOT MENTIONED, THE DRONE REFURBISHED HAVWE  A SAME ISSUE BUT THIS IS ANOTHER ( OPEN ) CASE.                        e#

Sir, please do not spam, please keep us updated in https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Dlastpost, it would be more convenient for us to keep following up your issue, thanks for your understanding.
2018-1-28
Use props
Como Lake
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7481496 ft
Italy

Como Lake Posted at 2018-1-28 08:12
#Quick Reply HerCiao,i'm Alan, just to let you know:   I AM EMITTRE TO WRITE AGAIN FOR THE BAD REPAIR SERVICE. AT THIS POINT, I EQUIRE AND I WANT TO RETURN OF MY MONEY.  YOUR WRITTEN POLICY IS NOT VALID IN THE WRITTEN AGREEMENT FOR THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITY. BEING RESIDENT IN ITALY AND HOW WE HAVE NOT FIND AN AGREEMENT WITH THE REPAIR SERVICE AND I ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK AND YOU WILL HAVE A  RETURN FOR THE REFURBISHED DRONE B( NOW IS FOR 3 TIMES)   -I'M SORRY BUT NOW I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU MORE -DRONE WITH ALWAYS THE SAME PROBLEMS -DO NOT GO STRAIGHT, BOTH WITH TAP FLY MODE -IMAGES TRANSMITTED INVERTED (DURING HIGH SPEED OR WITH GIMBALL WITH LOOKING AT THE BOTTOM) -FROM DJI CHAT, SO MANY GOOD PAEONS, FROM DJI SERVICE MANY GOOD WORDS, BUT ZERO RESULTS. -FROM SEPTEMBER IN JANUARY NEVER NO GOOD FLIGHT AND ONLY RABBIA  hey Quarles, THE LAST "NEW" DRONE! WHAT I HAVE OFFERED, HAS HEAD OF SCREWS ON THE ENGINE IN EVIDENT USE, OXIDIZED WELDING ON "esc" and right hand wire with crack.  I decided to list all our chats and cases to the attention of international purchasing entity, write and notify the case. it would also be nice to highlight your repair system to all customers. obviously they are not a coincidence.  I WAIT YOUR REPLY THANK. CIAO  ALAN  Case Type        Case Number        Product Model        Time Saved        Operation         Online Repair Request CAS-1372035-N8C9Z9 Phantom 4 Pro 2018-01-09 02:07 Case Details Online Repair Request CAS-1312395-W8W4G8 Phantom 4 Pro 2017-12-18 00:29 Case Details Case Details Online Repair Request CAS-1190765-M4Y9W7 Phantom 4 Pro 2017-11-07 00:52 Case Details  Case Details   JUST ANOTHER CASE NOT MENTIONED, THE DRONE REFURBISHED HAVWE  A SAME ISSUE BUT THIS IS ANOTHER ( OPEN ) CASE.                        e#

Please sir DO NOT SPAM?

PLEASE DJI REFOUND ME AS SOON POSSIBLE!

IS JUST 4 MONTHS THAT I CLAIM ASSISTANCE DUE YOUR DEFECT DRONE  AND YOU GIVE ME ONLY A DEFECT DRONE AGAIN.

2018-1-28
Use props
jamesduk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Yeh the service I have received is an utter joke. I was promised another replacement (4 times now, I have sent off this drone). A supervisor from the Netherlands got in touch - the most arrogant and unprofessional company employee I’ve ever dealt with.  He promised categorically to get a new one sent. Instead what happened? I was sent back the same drone and controller AGAIN! He did not even say sorry and simply said there had been another misunderstanding. I demanded to speak to somebody in management about it and he said they will absolutely not get involved.  Well done, DJI - you have totally lost a customer.
2018-2-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

jamesduk Posted at 2018-2-9 22:42
Yeh the service I have received is an utter joke. I was promised another replacement (4 times now, I have sent off this drone). A supervisor from the Netherlands got in touch - the most arrogant and unprofessional company employee I’ve ever dealt with.  He promised categorically to get a new one sent. Instead what happened? I was sent back the same drone and controller AGAIN! He did not even say sorry and simply said there had been another misunderstanding. I demanded to speak to somebody in management about it and he said they will absolutely not get involved.  Well done, DJI - you have totally lost a customer.

I am terribly sorry for this case, James. I checked your case, the new case is created and the shipping label has sent, right? Please kindly send the drone in again. And for the supervisor, I will forward your feedback to the designated team and check what's going on. Sincerely sorry again for your difficulties. Hope all the thing will be settled shortly.
2018-2-10
Use props
jamesduk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-10 03:11
I am terribly sorry for this case, James. I checked your case, the new case is created and the shipping label has sent, right? Please kindly send the drone in again. And for the supervisor, I will forward your feedback to the designated team and check what's going on. Sincerely sorry again for your difficulties. Hope all the thing will be settled shortly.

I’ve sent the drone off again. This is about the 4th time now. It’s not acceptable and th supervisor’s lack of empathy is disgusting.  Read for yourself:

Dear James,

I will repeat what I have said before. Management will not involve itself in this case and the only way we will be able to do anything for you, including potential compensation, is by sending it back to us. If that does not suit your needs than I am more than sorry, but I can’t help you from here.

Kind Regards,

Support.eu5
Stefan van den Berk

SUPERVISOR SUPPORT NL
DJI Europe

DJI is completely at fault.  The same supervisor categorically promised to sort this out. Instead the same drone was sent off and returned to me for second time.    I’ve now had multiple replacements and I think the spark has spent more time with you and UPS than it has in my own hands. It’s absolutely unacceptable.
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

jamesduk Posted at 2018-2-12 09:10
I’ve sent the drone off again. This is about the 4th time now. It’s not acceptable and th supervisor’s lack of empathy is disgusting.  Read for yourself:

Dear James,

James, we totally understand how you feel on this, and we are terribly sorry for the unpleasant experience that you've been encountered. However, according to the after-sales policy, customer needs to send the drone back first, as you can see the policy and the general after-sales flow below, then we can help to get the things resolved. So please kindly send the drone in first, and I believe our local team will do the best on this. Your kind understanding will be highly appreciated. send first.png service flow.png
2018-2-12
Use props
Matt UAV
United Kingdom

jamesduk Posted at 2018-2-9 22:42
Yeh the service I have received is an utter joke. I was promised another replacement (4 times now, I have sent off this drone). A supervisor from the Netherlands got in touch - the most arrogant and unprofessional company employee I’ve ever dealt with.  He promised categorically to get a new one sent. Instead what happened? I was sent back the same drone and controller AGAIN! He did not even say sorry and simply said there had been another misunderstanding. I demanded to speak to somebody in management about it and he said they will absolutely not get involved.  Well done, DJI - you have totally lost a customer.

I have had exactly the same reponse for Stefan - totally unacceptable
2018-7-5
Use props
jamesduk
lvl.1

Matt UAV Posted at 2018-7-5 07:44
I have had exactly the same reponse for Stefan - totally unacceptable

Yeh the guy is a ****.

I eventually got a brand new replacement and I sold it straight away on eBay for a profit.  Never using a spark again.
2018-7-5
Use props
Matt UAV
United Kingdom

jamesduk Posted at 2018-7-5 11:27
Yeh the guy is a ****.

I eventually got a brand new replacement and I sold it straight away on eBay for a profit.  Never using a spark again.

Who did you speak to to get around him?
2018-7-5
Use props
jamesduk
lvl.1

There's no way around him - he refused to escalate my complaint. I've never experienced such poor service anywhere.  Eventually I demanded a full replacement as part of my consumer rights - the product was clearly faulty and having returned it 4 times was beyond a joke. I also asked for compensation - he gave me two memory cards (better than nothing).
2018-7-5
Use props
Matt UAV
United Kingdom

jamesduk Posted at 2018-7-5 12:37
There's no way around him - he refused to escalate my complaint. I've never experienced such poor service anywhere.  Eventually I demanded a full replacement as part of my consumer rights - the product was clearly faulty and having returned it 4 times was beyond a joke. I also asked for compensation - he gave me two memory cards (better than nothing).

I contacted the customer services on the chat, email, phone and facebook!
He has just emailed me back saying that they are going to launch an investigation into whether the courier had caused the damage - I guess my constant complaining final got through - I am hoping this will start to make a difference in the way the Netherlands office handles their customer service complaints

I suggest they need a new Manager or supervisor on site that deal with complaints directly and Stefan should then report to him/her.
2018-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules