Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Mavic Air
2324 11 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ImaneFadir
lvl.3

Morocco

Hi everyone!

What do you think about the new Dji Mavic Air?

It's  a good mix between dji mavic pro platinum and dji spark?
2018-1-23
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I'll find out when it gets here.
2018-1-23
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

A good camera better than mavic pro's.

2018-1-23
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

I’m sold, I’ll be buying one in March, for my Birthday present to myself. Unless I can convince the wife to buy it for me, but she out did herself last year, got me a new Honda generator.
2018-1-23
Use props
Pappy3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

Well it uses the same crappy wifi as the Spark, no Occusync. So any guesses as to how long before Mavic Air owners start posting fly aways and bad image transmissions?
I noticed the camera doesn't support panning movement like the Mavic Pro as there is only one wheel on the controller, the Mavic Pro controller has two. Diffently like APAS.
2018-1-23
Use props
Swapero
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9695 ft
Philippines

its the perfect drone im looking for. The flight time size and camera capabilities!
2018-1-23
Use props
manolism
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53035 ft
Greece

It's looks to be better from spark.
2018-1-23
Use props
fans0c4dc647
lvl.1

Australia

Hi there, I recently bought Dji Air, I’m trying to link the RC to the Dji Air however it’s not linking.
There’s a solid green light. When I turn on the Dji Air, there’s no sound whatever it just turns on and goes to solid green light does not blink or any sound when I turn on the drone
Tried to link with rc however cannot link, tried to find the drone via wifi unable to locate
Appreciate if anyone could help me out
2019-6-21
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

fans0c4dc647 Posted at 6-21 19:32
Hi there, I recently bought Dji Air, I’m trying to link the RC to the Dji Air however it’s not linking.
There’s a solid green light. When I turn on the Dji Air, there’s no sound whatever it just turns on and goes to solid green light does not blink or any sound when I turn on the drone
Tried to link with rc however cannot link, tried to find the drone via wifi unable to locate

Have you tried to press the power buttons (Air/Rc on)  for 9 seconds?
2019-6-21
Use props
fans0c4dc647
lvl.1

Australia

S-e-ven Posted at 6-21 21:00
Have you tried to press the power buttons (Air/Rc on)  for 9 seconds?

Hi mate,

Thank you for responding, I did And unfortunately it didn’t work. Refer to the photo, solid green light . Any help will be appreciated.
image.jpg
2019-6-21
Use props
wagonofmystery
New

The Dji Mavic Air takes the Mavic Pro’s foldable, compact design and makes it even smaller. Considering the DJI Mavic Pro was hardly a behemoth, that’s no small feat. Now, when folded down, the DJI Mavic Air is just about larger than a phablet in terms of footprint, and about half the size of the Mavic Pro, which makes it DJI’s most portable model yet. While it’s unlikely to fit in your jeans pocket, it did fit reasonably comfortably in my jacket
2019-9-23
Use props
wagonofmystery
New

The Dji Mavic Air takes the Mavic Pro’s foldable, compact design and makes it even smaller. Considering the DJI Mavic Pro was hardly a behemoth, that’s no small feat. Now, when folded down, the DJI Mavic Air is just about larger than a phablet in terms of footprint, and about half the size of the Mavic Pro, which makes it DJI’s most portable model yet. While it’s unlikely to fit in your jeans pocket, it did fit reasonably comfortably in my jacket.
2019-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules