Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Airball Posted at 2018-1-26 10:49
Another apologist. Seems a person can't offer constructive criticism without bringing the shills out of the woodwork. The real drones here are (some of) the posters.

I think you mean I’m not a whinger, someone who’s not whining complaining that others are getting something he hasn’t got.
You seem to think because everyone doesn’t agree with you , you need to use the usual mantra [shill ] this looks like it’s the first thread or post you’ve made on this forum but have decided to call those who don’t agree with you shills, but the way it looks to me is you are just trolling trying to spread the bad news we don’t see any aircraft under your avatar which is a real giveaway for a troll, it’s my guess you don’t even have a dji Aircraft , so maybe a Tello would be a good place for you to start.
2018-1-26
Use props
Airball
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-1-26 11:24
I think you mean I’m not a whinger, someone who’s not whining complaining that others are getting something he hasn’t got.
You seem to think because everyone doesn’t agree with you , you need to use the usual mantra [shill ] this looks like it’s the first thread or post you’ve made on this forum but have decided to call those who don’t agree with you shills, but the way it looks to me is you are just trolling trying to spread the bad news we don’t see any aircraft under your avatar which is a real giveaway for a troll, it’s my guess you don’t even have a dji Aircraft , so maybe a Tello would be a good place for you to start.

Your post speaks for itself. I rest my case.
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules