Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is ther a way to set timelapse 10 secs and infinite length by def...
494 4 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bozhenko
lvl.1
Russia

I am doing timelapse of my house building for records. but two settings in timelapse of DJI Go are annoying - it is set to 5 sec a frame and 5 min length recording.
IN my case I need it to be 10 secs a frame and infinite length. I do set it manually every time, but the problem is this: If I have to move camera, means I turn recording off, next time I click record, even though it will show me 10 secs infinite, it will record 5 secs per frame and 5 mins video... I have to restart DJI Go again or manially change settings everytime.
So the question is: If there's a way to se 10 secs and infinite length by default??? So that everytime I start DJI Go it would automatically go to these settings set?
Thanks.

2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, bozhenko, i have tried Osmo+ with 10 secs a frame and infinite length, when you stop recording and record again, the settings will not be changed, even when I restart the device, then select Time-lapse, the settings are still there.
May I know what mobile device you are using and the APP version?
2018-1-24
Use props
bozhenko
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-24 01:41
Hi, bozhenko, i have tried Osmo+ with 10 secs a frame and infinite length, when you stop recording and record again, the settings will not be changed, even when I restart the device, then select Time-lapse, the settings are still there.
May I know what mobile device you are using and the APP version?

Xiaomi 4 Note with DJI GO v3.1.23(652_go3_gpPhone)
When you stop recording and start again, the settings SAY 10 secs, but in fact it does a frame every 5 secs. So, the screen will tell you it is set for 10 seconds, the app will take twice more shots.
When I restart the app (more so the device) the settings will drop again to 5 sec/5min length...
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

bozhenko Posted at 2018-1-24 19:25
Xiaomi 4 Note with DJI GO v3.1.23(652_go3_gpPhone)
When you stop recording and start again, the settings SAY 10 secs, but in fact it does a frame every 5 secs. So, the screen will tell you it is set for 10 seconds, the app will take twice more shots.
When I restart the app (more so the device) the settings will drop again to 5 sec/5min length...

Have you tried other mobile device to see if the issue persists? I tried iPhone and it works great.
DJI GO V3.1.26 APP has been released, any chance to update the APP to have a try?
2018-1-26
Use props
bozhenko
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-26 03:29
Have you tried other mobile device to see if the issue persists? I tried iPhone and it works great.
DJI GO V3.1.26 APP has been released, any chance to update the APP to have a try?

You can't even tell the difference between Droid and iOs phones???? Funny... Seriously speaking, those two systems are so different that we are actually speaking about TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT apps... So different there's no reason to even think to compare 'em!
And yes, thank you - latest version did fix it. Thanks for patching it so quickly!
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules