4871 7 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Memmi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324108 ft
  • >>>
United States

Let me explain my clickbait headline. The Mavic Air purchase proposition is very simple:

Should I buy the Mavic Air?
You own a Mavic Pro? —> no
You don’t own a Mavic Pro —> yes

Given that we all likely fall into the former category there is not much to debate. Is it the Mavic Pro 2 that we’re pining for? No. But you should be very excited in that regard, as this product looks and feels light years beyond the Pro. The industrial design is extraordinary. Expect that same design to be realized into the true sequel to the mavic. Additionally, it shows that dji isn’t afraid to create a lower tier product with comparable image quality.

This is unquestionably the drone for the rest of us. It’s less complicated, safer and far more functional than the spark who’s gestures never lived up to their vision. It’s smaller and less expensive than the pro. It’s the drone that you tell all your friends to buy. While I won’t trade my pro in for the air, if I had to start from scratch, I’d trade the range for the size and features of the Air without question.

And yes, my girlfriend (who was at the event) is very excited to buy hers.

Before flaming a product because it doesn’t fit your needs, wait until you get your hands on it, consider those who haven’t flown before and be excited about being in a wealth of abundance of  droneoptions.
2018-1-23
Use props
Memmi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324108 ft
  • >>>
United States

https://www.womenwhodrone.co/sin ... e-More-Women-to-Fly
2018-1-23
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

oh no
2018-1-23
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

2018-1-24
Use props
Brian88
lvl.3
Flight distance : 385942 ft
United States

Thanks for the write-up. This is my thoughts exactly.
2018-1-24
Use props
iceman#1
lvl.3
Germany

it's for the guys who own a Spark and looking for a better camera, foldable design, longer flight time and backward sensors. It's not for Mavic users who are fine with its size and other abilities.
It's basically the Spark I wanted half a year ago
2018-1-25
Use props
W.T. Foxtrot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1316732 ft
  • >>>
United States

Memmi Posted at 2018-1-23 14:44
https://www.womenwhodrone.co/single-post/2018/01/23/DJI%E2%80%99s-Newest-Drone-Will-Inspire-More-Women-to-Fly

This is the stupidest article I have ever read.  Seriously?  Is she afraid to drive her car too?  Women do not need "special" classes to fly a drone.  Women are not any more likely to crash than their men counterparts.  Women are not "afraid".  The Barbie that wrote this article probably needs to ask Ken permission to leave the DreamHouse.
2018-1-25
Use props
TaniaGail
lvl.1
United States

Memmi - I am in full agreement with your thoughts on the Mavic Air/Mavic Pro.  And I too am excited for my Mavic Air to arrive tomorrow!  

W.T. Foxtrot - I've owned a quadcopter (DJI P2) since 2013 and yes, I have had a few crashes. They happen and are valuable (and sometimes expensive) learning experiences.  Men and women have both expressed to me a fear of crashing a quadcopter; It is not the exclusive domain of women as inferred in the article.  This is a hobby that I find very inclusive with enthusiasts who are willing to help newbies fly safely.
2018-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules