Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
dji for warranty repair and return
1449 4 2015-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yorlik
lvl.4

United States

So 8 weeks after sending it in, our #2 p2v+ that fell out of the sky on charged battery was returned, no charge.  no props included but everything else replaced (except esc's, 2 motors, and bottom case).

Thank you dji.  

Keep working on quicker turn around, and, until batteries turning off by themselves and props unwinding are figured out (jeesh, just change your manual to state use wrench to tighten all props and be done wtih this one - you won't even have to fix the velocity loop instability - if it exists - in the 2.1 ESC's), continue to provide folks the warranty repairs they should get!  

PS:  my sdk potential bug report on reason for these two occurances has been in since 3/24/15 and is not yet assigned - the quicker you can prove me wrong or right, the quicker you may be able to stop having to do warranty repairs!

2015-4-24
Use props
gil
Captain
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Uhh, if you're expecting an "official" reply from DJI here on the forum you're going to be disappointed.  

"...product information exchange and sharing among the users." is the stated purpose so enumerating your exasperation here is sorta preachin' to the choir.
2015-4-27
Use props
Yug
Second Officer

Australia

yorlik

From what I can understand you have had your Phantom repaired free of charge. That's good.

You will need to contact DJI directly if you want to know their findings on your bug report. I do think they may not comment or if they do it won't be the full story. I can see you feel like I do that it would be common courtesy for DJI to let you know the outcome of your report. Maybe an independent expert can give you the answer?

Another piece of advice I will give you is please don't take all the comments you get on this forum to heart as some use this forum to excersise a chance to lecture others. You have every right to express your disatisfaction if you feel wronged. Many people have addresssed their complaints to DJI on the forum and that is their right and you should not feel bullied into feeling you should not have posted this thread.

Hope you get an answer soon.

Yug
2015-4-27
Use props
JtrJr-Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 4341 ft
United States

Yorlik,

I've been reading your posts for quite a while now. I don't typically respond because your level of technical understanding of many of the Phantom concepts is beyond my scope of understanding. That being said, I think your work with this stuff has been very useful and that DJI should be paying a bit more attention to some of your theories. JMHO. Please keep it up, it's helping me better understand the concepts and operations of my Phantom. Just wanted you to know that some of us are definitely listening.

Jerry
2015-4-27
Use props
HermosaDrones
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3160344 ft
  • >>>
United States

tracking the horribly lengthy wait times for repairs helps.
2015-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules