Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Select membership denied
2468 24 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YoCrOfs
lvl.1

United States

I purchased a DJI Drone (Mavic Air) and DJI Care Fresh at the same time but DJI support will not let me join DJI Select.
The DJI eligibility terms from the DJI Select FAQare below.

1. How can I gain eligibility to purchase DJI Select?
  You will be eligible to purchase DJI Select if you place an order that  includes a DJI drone and DJI Care or DJI Care Refresh in the same order  at the DJI Online Store (currently Osmo and Ronin excluded).   
2018-1-23
Use props
MediaElite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 408343 ft
United States

Mavic Air is not a qualifying drone for the program.  There was a detailed page that showed 'selected' drones: https://store.dji.com/event/select-products
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mavic Air is available for DJI Select, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account and are confirming with Sales Team, I will come back to you very soon, thanks for your patience.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MediaElite Posted at 2018-1-23 17:49
Mavic Air is not a qualifying drone for the program.  There was a detailed page that showed 'selected' drones: https://store.dji.com/event/select-products

Elite, Mavic Air is qualified for DJI Select program, we apologize for the late update in Online Store, I have informed the related team to get our website updated as soon as possible, sorry again for the miunderstanding.
2018-1-23
Use props
tony_c_flys
New

United States

i am also experiencing the same issue, can you please help me with this?
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tony_c_flys Posted at 2018-1-23 21:48
i am also experiencing the same issue, can you please help me with this?

Hi, Tony, sorry for this, may I have your order number please?
2018-1-23
Use props
mluczkowski
New
Flight distance : 10961 ft
United States

I’m showing as eligible and actually just purchased the Mavic Air and still not able to join. What do I need to do to get this resolved? Order number is 0017889099640.
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mluczkowski Posted at 2018-1-24 16:40
I’m showing as eligible and actually just purchased the Mavic Air and still not able to join. What do I need to do to get this resolved? Order number is 0017889099640.

Hey, have you tried to log out your DJI Account and log in again? If still no luck, I'll double check with the team again.
2018-1-24
Use props
OzarksDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88766 ft
United States

I have the same problem - purchased Mavic Air combo with Dji Care and DJI Select still says I'm ineligible. Order number is 0019802408880.
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: I just got the latest news from the designated team, this issue has been fixed. Please login your account and check again. If there is any further issues, please come back to us. Thanks for your understanding.  
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

OzarksDrone Posted at 2018-1-24 19:42
I have the same problem - purchased Mavic Air combo with Dji Care and DJI Select still says I'm ineligible. Order number is 0019802408880.

Sir, please refer my reply in 9# and check again.
2018-1-24
Use props
djiuser_YoCrOfs
lvl.1

United States

Problem fixed-Select membership just approved
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_YoCrOfs Posted at 2018-1-25 06:37
Problem fixed-Select membership just approved

Thanks for your update, glad to know the issue got sorted out, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your support to DJI product.
2018-1-25
Use props
MediaElite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 408343 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-23 18:40
Elite, Mavic Air is qualified for DJI Select program, we apologize for the late update in Online Store, I have informed the related team to get our website updated as soon as possible, sorry again for the miunderstanding.

I purchased 2 Mavic Air Combos, so do I still qualify?  How to enroll after purchase?  My order number is: 0019828346340
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MediaElite Posted at 2018-1-26 13:51
I purchased 2 Mavic Air Combos, so do I still qualify?  How to enroll after purchase?  My order number is: 0019828346340

You will be eligible to purchase DJI Select if you place an order that includes a DJI drone and DJI Care or DJI Care Refresh in the same order at the DJI Online Store, if you only purchased 2 combo, sorry that you are not eligible.
2018-1-26
Use props
truthseekers
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3684 ft
United Kingdom

Why is latest Mavic 2 Pro etc not eligible for select?
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

truthseekers Posted at 2018-9-6 05:42
Why is latest Mavic 2 Pro etc not eligible for select?

Hi there, you will be eligible to purchase DJI Select if you purchase Mavic 2 series, please visit the DJI Select web page while logged into your DJI account. You will see a “Congratulations! You’re eligible to join DJI Select” button on the site if you are eligible.
If you are not qualified, could you please PM me your account and provide us a screenshot of the eligibility to purchase DJI Select? Thank you.
GTScreenshot_20180907_182758.png

2018-9-7
Use props
fans50dd0ddd
lvl.1
United States

I bought Osmo Action few days ago (order 0018301599217) and unable to by DIJ Select: Sorry! You’re not eligible to purchase DJI Select.
2020-6-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans50dd0ddd Posted at 6-10 11:00
I bought Osmo Action few days ago (order 0018301599217) and unable to by DIJ Select: Sorry! You’re not eligible to purchase DJI Select.

Hi there, DJI SELECT is only available for purchase 15 days after the product is delivered, provided that no refund for the order is received during this period. Please kindly wait for a few more days, thank you for your understanding.
2020-6-10
Use props
djiuser_pmcQNTjrEx1N
lvl.1
United States

Hi - i purchased an Osmo Pocket + Osmo Shield, and i'd like to take advantage of the current sale on Select. Is there any way to get the lower price? I see in the response above that I have to wait 15 days but by then the sale will be over!  Any help would be great!
2020-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_pmcQNTjrEx1N Posted at 6-20 09:12
Hi - i purchased an Osmo Pocket + Osmo Shield, and i'd like to take advantage of the current sale on Select. Is there any way to get the lower price? I see in the response above that I have to wait 15 days but by then the sale will be over!  Any help would be great!

Hi there, thanks for your interest in DJI Select, unfortunately, the sale will end to today and we could not change the price once it restores, it is recommended to wait for the next sale. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-6-20
Use props
djiuser_pmcQNTjrEx1N
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-20 22:51
Hi there, thanks for your interest in DJI Select, unfortunately, the sale will end to today and we could not change the price once it restores, it is recommended to wait for the next sale. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi - I purchased a spark + DJI care a few years back - does that not qualify me to buy select now?  Thanks!
2020-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_pmcQNTjrEx1N Posted at 6-21 14:24
Hi - I purchased a spark + DJI care a few years back - does that not qualify me to buy select now?  Thanks!

Was it purchased from DJI Online Store? Please login the email account which you used to placed the order before and then click this link https://store.dji.com/select?from=store-pc-nav to see whether you are eligible to purchase DJI Select. If not, it will display 'Sorry! You’re not eligible to purchase DJI Select'.
2020-6-21
Use props
fansbf0c724c
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-6-21 22:23
Was it purchased from DJI Online Store? Please login the email account which you used to placed the order before and then click this link https://store.dji.com/select?from=store-pc-nav to see whether you are eligible to purchase DJI Select. If not, it will display 'Sorry! You’re not eligible to purchase DJI Select'.

Hello! I purchased a DJI FPV Combo and supposedly that's a qualifying drone and it still says I'm not eligible for DJI Select.  Any chance you can help me out?
2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansbf0c724c Posted at 3-24 21:14
Hello! I purchased a DJI FPV Combo and supposedly that's a qualifying drone and it still says I'm not eligible for DJI Select.  Any chance you can help me out?

Hello there, you will eligible to purchase the DJI Select after 15 days when you purchased any product from DJI successfully.Could you please check you order status?

Thanks
2021-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules