When was your Mavic Air delivered?
7316 105 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Acenspades
lvl.3
United States

fans6ad812a4 Posted at 2018-2-6 11:18
I cancelled my order. IT took toooo long. I'll wait for the Mavic II Pro in March.

So when you order the Mavic Pro II in March and it's taking too long, because you can't wait, you'll cancel that order too?
2018-2-6
Use props
Acenspades
lvl.3
United States

Mine was delivered the next day...helps that i live only 10 miles away from the distribution center tho
2018-2-6
Use props
marcel_911
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18901 ft
United Kingdom

Arts Wye Posted at 2018-2-3 07:08
They must have run out of the red paint.

Well that is a poor show. You'd think China would have plenty of red paint. Unless they have used it all on their municipal buildings.

I ordered the Red from Wex in the UK on the 27th. No news yet. Their site shows the white and black in and out and back in stock, but nothing for the red.
2018-2-6
Use props
VLOGNOSIS
lvl.3
United States

I just received my red Mavic Air today
2018-2-6
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

My Arctic White one last Friday morning.
2018-2-6
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

WebCo Posted at 2018-1-29 04:03
Ordered MA Black Combo on 24th Jan... It was delivered (Brisbane, Australia) this afternoon... almost exactly 5 days after I ordered it

Hi. I'm curious - did you have to pay GST on delivery?
2018-2-7
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

hungdang Posted at 2018-1-29 18:52
I ordered white combo fly more on 24/1, delivered this morning.
I am at work so will unbox it later hehe

Hi. I'm curious - did you have to pay GST on delivery. I've asked our Brisbane compadre too.
2018-2-7
Use props
WebCo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 137362 ft
Australia

Nope... no extra GST or Sales Duty
2018-2-8
Use props
takdou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78763 ft
Germany

Ordered my Onyx Fly More combo Tuesday 30th Jan evening, on DJI webstore Germany. Delivered Tuedsay 6th of Feb. in the morning. The route taken: Shenzen- Middlands UK - Leipzig (Germany)- then final Destination north of Germany (Norderstedt - close to Hamburg).
Did the registration, settings and different firmwares update yesterday evening and everything went smoothly.
Hopefully will do my first drone fly experience this coming saturday, as i am waiting for the mandatory identification plate (here in Germany). it must have the owner name, and address (i added my mobile number) and must be sticked on the drone. The one i ordered will be tiny: laser engraved, 18,25mm x 7,75mm for 0,38g.
2018-2-8
Use props
Pre2k
lvl.2
Canada

Ordered On  January 31 2018 got it on February 05 2018 very happy with shipping (Canada)
2018-2-8
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Ordered my RED Mavic Air fly combo on the 24th, shipped from Shenznen on Wednesday 7th, arrived at my doorstep in Australia on Friday 9th. Absolutely awesome performance from DHL.  Yet to fly it.
2018-2-8
Use props
chrs.rly
lvl.1
United States

I live in the United States and I ordered mine on Feb 1st.  I haven't received it yet and every time I ask someone on the chat they give me different answers.  At this point I just hope I get one.
2018-2-14
Use props
mcguyvertwo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20954875 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-27 03:39
So did I. Thus apparently my DJI Select membership or my priority shipping code have sped up things indeed.

I am in Houston, Texas USA and I ordered my Mavic Air (Red) Fly More Combo on Feb 3, 2018.  DJI stated a ship date of Feb 19th, today is the 21st and no Air and no information.  Attempts to find out what is going on with the shipment have not been fruitful.  Only chat available to contact them and they are not able to tell me what is happening or if there is a problem. I know about the holiday and of course the viral demand for the Air figure in the equation.  Does anyone have a suggestion on how I might see what is going on with this order?   Thanks
2018-2-21
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

mcguyvertwo Posted at 2018-2-21 03:58
I am in Houston, Texas USA and I ordered my Mavic Air (Red) Fly More Combo on Feb 3, 2018.  DJI stated a ship date of Feb 19th, today is the 21st and no Air and no information.  Attempts to find out what is going on with the shipment have not been fruitful.  Only chat available to contact them and they are not able to tell me what is happening or if there is a problem. I know about the holiday and of course the viral demand for the Air figure in the equation.  Does anyone have a suggestion on how I might see what is going on with this order?   Thanks

Didn't you receive a tracking number?
2018-2-21
Use props
mcguyvertwo
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-21 04:02
Didn't you receive a tracking number?

No I did not. no tracking number
2018-2-21
Use props
mcguyvertwo
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

mcguyvertwo Posted at 2018-2-21 13:02
No I did not. no tracking number

The order is stuck here.  
2018-2-21
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

Strange and for me the only plausible explanation is that they are still short on the red ones.
2018-2-21
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

mcguyvertwo Posted at 2018-2-21 03:58
I am in Houston, Texas USA and I ordered my Mavic Air (Red) Fly More Combo on Feb 3, 2018.  DJI stated a ship date of Feb 19th, today is the 21st and no Air and no information.  Attempts to find out what is going on with the shipment have not been fruitful.  Only chat available to contact them and they are not able to tell me what is happening or if there is a problem. I know about the holiday and of course the viral demand for the Air figure in the equation.  Does anyone have a suggestion on how I might see what is going on with this order?   Thanks

I have the same status on my order, still waiting for shipment.  I did learn that there was no stock at DJI China and there would a delay in shipping.  Then there is Chinese New Year.  Most of China shuts down for two weeks during this period.  No manufacturing, no shipping :-(.  I ordered a white hoping it would arrive before the end of February.  Still have my fingers crossed.  On an aside its too cold to fly so I'm OK with it being late.
2018-2-21
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Then it sadly hasn't been shipped yet. When the status moves to shipping, you should receive an email with tracking information within a business day. At least, that's what I noted.
2018-2-21
Use props
mcguyvertwo
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

This has been a real journey to receive it.  The mildly admitted to some sort of warehouse problem but glitches are glitches.  It looks like in the next 12 hours it will arrive!  Gonna go an unboxing video for my nephew but not Youtube.  So stoked.  Ordered lots of accessories that should be coming from Amazon as well.  Thanks for following up Punchbuggy!
2018-2-28
Use props
mcguyvertwo
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hummingbird.UAV Posted at 2018-2-21 15:11
I have the same status on my order, still waiting for shipment.  I did learn that there was no stock at DJI China and there would a delay in shipping.  Then there is Chinese New Year.  Most of China shuts down for two weeks during this period.  No manufacturing, no shipping :-(.  I ordered a white hoping it would arrive before the end of February.  Still have my fingers crossed.  On an aside its too cold to fly so I'm OK with it being late.

Hey Hummingbird UAV,
I hope the problem is resolved.  They have stated it will arrive before 010:30 tomorrow morning via FedEx, shucks I have to take off work to sign for the package.  Don't you hate when that happens?  NOT!!! Will let you know how it goes.  I got the same story about availability and believed it for two days but still contacted everyday.  Through daily and very persistent pressure, basically making a nuisance of myself, they responded positively.  The really need to have more than just instant messaging or pre-purchase inquiries. It is hours before I have it in the hand but will let you know how it goes.  
M2
2018-2-28
Use props
wjkrysak
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am happy . My red Air (fly more combo) arrived today. FedEx from Amazon (Amazetech). Ordered on Tuesday. Tinkering, like a kid, with it all day. Weather permitting, I will have it in the air tomorrow. Enjoy your flying.
2018-2-28
Use props
Hummingbird.UAV
Captain
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

mcguyvertwo Posted at 2018-2-28 17:05
Hey Hummingbird UAV,
I hope the problem is resolved.  They have stated it will arrive before 010:30 tomorrow morning via FedEx, shucks I have to take off work to sign for the package.  Don't you hate when that happens?  NOT!!! Will let you know how it goes.  I got the same story about availability and believed it for two days but still contacted everyday.  Through daily and very persistent pressure, basically making a nuisance of myself, they responded positively.  The really need to have more than just instant messaging or pre-purchase inquiries. It is hours before I have it in the hand but will let you know how it goes.  
M2

Mine arrived on Monday.  I was very surprised it shipped from Atlanta!  This is the first of my dji drones that did not come from China.  I've made a few flights but its still quite cold, maybe I need a Mexican vacation?
2018-2-28
Use props
marcel_911
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18901 ft
United Kingdom

Still waiting for the Red. Ordered 28th Jan. Retailer told me middle of March. Yawn!!
2018-3-3
Use props
mcguyvertwo
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

The Red came day before yesterday!  First flight today.  Rockin and Rollin!
2018-3-3
Use props
SkyBug
lvl.4
Flight distance : 487566 ft
United States

Mine got here this morning. The wind has got me grounded though.
2018-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules