Spark No Satellite - fly with Atti mode
1997 8 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
amberkayla
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1729 ft
Indonesia

Hi, I'm a new user of Spark. My Spark kept on showing weak GPS signal.  On the ground, the satellite icon on the screen never showed no satellite being picked up. It can still fly (atti mode) but couldn't go high and stayed hovering about 3-4 meter high only, before it starts picking up satellites and then could fly higher. RTH is not functional anymore.

I tried to calibrate both the imu and compass but still, it hasn't picked up any satellites for gps position. Is this a hardware problem? (it crash-landed once and since then this problem appeared), or a firmware problem? appreciate for any help. Sorry if this topic has been discussed elsewhere. Anyone has similar problem and found a solution for this? many thanks,
2018-1-23
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

If this is happening since you have had a crash you should definitely send it in for check/repair.
2018-1-24
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Email DJI support
2018-1-24
Use props
fans340b4052
New
Flight distance : 63743 ft
Brazil

O meu spark já vôo mais de 7 horas e agora pirou não decola mais a 1,2m e retorno batendo no chão sem pousar.
2018-1-24
Use props
amberkayla
lvl.1
Indonesia

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-24 05:09
If this is happening since you have had a crash you should definitely send it in for check/repair.

Thanks, I emailed both dji support and the recommended service center in my country (Indonesia) but no reply yet. Had to visit the recommended repair stores i suppose. Will share you all the results later. cheers.
2018-1-24
Use props
buraksgln 4
lvl.1
Turkey

I am having the same problem
2018-3-2
Use props
amberkayla
lvl.1
Indonesia

buraksgln 4 Posted at 2018-3-2 05:02

hi everyone! got my spark fixed in the end. The gps module had to be replaced. My spark is now flying normal again. No more atti mode, it picked up gps immediately. If you have the same problem,  hope it helps.
2018-3-10
Use props
amberkayla
lvl.1
Indonesia

buraksgln 4 Posted at 2018-3-2 05:02

hi everyone, got my spark fixed in the end. The gps module had to be replaced. It is now flying normal again. No more atti mode, it picks up gps immediately before each flight. If you have the same problem,  hope my experience helps.
2018-3-10
Use props
Chn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43133 ft

Turkey

amberkayla Posted at 2018-3-10 06:38
hi everyone, got my spark fixed in the end. The gps module had to be replaced. It is now flying normal again. No more atti mode, it picks up gps immediately before each flight. If you have the same problem,  hope my experience helps.

bu güncelleme ile olan bir durummu?
2018-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules