bad DJI Support in Brazil
986 13 2018-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
subjedy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 33402 ft
Brazil

I would like to expose my unhappiness with DJI support in Brazil, I own a mavic pro  for a bit more than one month, used few times only and having problems already, I contacted DJI support and they informed me an authorized centre in Brazil but, I had to pay a very expensive ship to send them my drone! I am felling very abandoned bec It was not my fault if the equip came defective from the factory and I could not enjoy it and had to pay for sending for repair service. I am definetelly very unhappy with it, very disappointed and I expected more from DJI support, I am planing to give up about this buy because i dont fell secure to look for DJI next times unfortunatelly. I am waiting for an answer from you DJI.
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, may I know where did you purchase the drone and what's your main issue? We'd like to see whether it can be solved remotely. Regarding the repair, we're sorry that we do not have official service center in Brazil at this moment, please kindly contact the seller to see whether they can help.

2018-1-24
Use props
subjedy
lvl.1
Brazil

I have gotten in touch with the seller already, magazine luiza, authorized dealer in Brazil but they could do nothing for me, my gimbal gets crazy when i put it fully down and compass is Impossible to calibrate. I sent it for repair centre yesterday but had to pay much money to send it, its a very disgusting situation bec i only flew my drone few times and i am having expenses with repair... I do not know if i trust dji anymore.
2018-1-25
Use props
subjedy
lvl.1
Brazil

Thinking of selling this product when it comes back from repair and buy a xiomi drone. Sincerelly
2018-1-25
Use props
subjedy
lvl.1
Brazil

Thinking of selling this product when it comes back from repair and buy a xiomi drone. Sincerelly, here goes its serial:08que8910100eg  
2018-1-25
Use props
subjedy
lvl.1
Brazil

It is on its way to dronetecnia, the repair centre DJI informed me.
wKhYBVpnyFqAXvRGAAEQAQH4TZg053.png
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

subjedy Posted at 2018-1-25 02:33
I have gotten in touch with the seller already, magazine luiza, authorized dealer in Brazil but they could do nothing for me, my gimbal gets crazy when i put it fully down and compass is Impossible to calibrate. I sent it for repair centre yesterday but had to pay much money to send it, its a very disgusting situation bec i only flew my drone few times and i am having expenses with repair... I do not know if i trust dji anymore.

Sorry for the unexpected experience. Please provide us your case number, we will look into your case and check more details to solve your problem. Thanks for your support and patience.
2018-1-25
Use props
subjedy
lvl.1
Brazil

I do not know my case number, where do i find it?
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

subjedy Posted at 2018-1-25 04:38
I do not know my case number, where do i find it?

Sir, we totally understand your frustration, since there is no official repair center in South America and the authorized repair center may fail to repair all the damages, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
While currently, the free shipping label is not qualified for the South America region, customer will be responsible for shipping costs when sending product for return, repair or replacement according to DJI After-Sales policy, we sincerely apologize again for the trouble caused. GTScreenshot_20180126_112948.png
If you have contacted our support and sent in the device personally, there should be a case number starting with CAS-xxxxxx-xxxxxx. Could you please find that?
2018-1-25
Use props
subjedy
lvl.1
Brazil

Do u think it is fair? A product with one month only, very few numbers of flight and defective? Alright. Tks DJI
2018-1-26
Use props
subjedy
lvl.1
Brazil

I bought DJI cause I thought it was the best one, but I should have bought another brand since the equip comes bad and the costumer has to stand costs even without using the product. I will let my friends know about Dji support in Brazil
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

subjedy Posted at 2018-1-26 03:26
I bought DJI cause I thought it was the best one, but I should have bought another brand since the equip comes bad and the costumer has to stand costs even without using the product. I will let my friends know about Dji support in Brazil

We fully understand your frustration, we always working on improving our customer service to make all users around the world have a better experience with us. While currently, we are unable to cover all the shipping, when the package arrives, our repair team will take care of it for you, if the damage was caused by product malfunction, the repair will be free, please post the case number here and we will keep following up your case, thank you.
2018-1-26
Use props
subjedy
lvl.1
Brazil

Here goes the service order: 000373, the authorized partner Dronetecnia gave it me
2018-1-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

subjedy Posted at 2018-1-30 12:39
Here goes the service order: 000373, the authorized partner Dronetecnia gave it me

Official case number should be started with CAS-xxxxxx-xxxxxx, sorry that we could not find the service order you provided, please double confirm with the dealer, thank you.
2018-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules