Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Official DJI communicators
1696 16 2018-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mariano500
lvl.3
Argentina

Hello, what is the official communication channel of DJI? The administrators of this forum are official DJIs and their word has weight as official DJI representatives?
I ask because in several responses from the administrators of this forum I read "Our engineers are working on solving it, be patient" and not if you are not asking for an act of faith or you are not really answering an official DJI représentant with the commitment to speak what that means

Thank you

2018-1-24
Use props
Vulcan-XH558
First Officer
Flight distance : 62054 ft
United Kingdom

I’m going out on a limb here and will guess that this is yet another OTG related query?
2018-1-24
Use props
Mariano500
lvl.3
Argentina

Vulcan-XH558 Posted at 2018-1-24 11:13
I’m going out on a limb here and will guess that this is yet another OTG related query?

No, it is not related to any claim. I just want to know if I'm not wasting my time here and that it is an official channel with official support.
2018-1-24
Use props
Vulcan-XH558
First Officer
Flight distance : 62054 ft
United Kingdom

It is an official channel and the Admin’s do respond when they can, there is also the DJI Facebook site.

We cannot expect them to address each query put to them, especially during the launch of the Mavic Air.
2018-1-24
Use props
Mariano500
lvl.3
Argentina

Vulcan-XH558 Posted at 2018-1-24 11:35
It is an official channel and the Admin’s do respond when they can, there is also the DJI Facebook site.

We cannot expect them to address each query put to them, especially during the launch of the Mavic Air.

I see that it is difficult to synthesize me, I just want to know if the administrator that answers me in this forum is an OFFICIAL response from DJI ... why? because if I do not waste my time here. If I want to share opinions with other SPARK owners, I will go to any forum ... what I try here is to have an official response from the manufacturer. I do not claim the response time.
2018-1-24
Use props
Lee Moon
First Officer
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

I would probably try the DJI support web page and use the contact us email form.  I tried to find a DJI telephone number for Argentina, but didn't see one.  The email might be the quickest way to get an official answer to your question(s).  That's all I can think of to try to help, Mariano500.
2018-1-24
Use props
Mariano500
lvl.3
Argentina

Lee Moon Posted at 2018-1-24 12:15
I would probably try the DJI support web page and use the contact us email form.  I tried to find a DJI telephone number for Argentina, but didn't see one.  The email might be the quickest way to get an official answer to your question(s).  That's all I can think of to try to help, Mariano500.

Thank you very much Lee Moon, in Argentina there is no official support, although some shops say yes, at the time of seeing a reclan nobody attends.
My post is more directed to know if the response of the administrators of this forum is official word of DJI ... in this way to ensure that DJI is the one who is responding in an official way and keep that answer. In such a case take those answers as a final and save time looking in post.
This is also important for the order of the forum ... for example there is a lot of post on the topic OTG and several response from the ADMINISTRATORS ... if that is the official word of DJI then ready .. no more need to mutiple post .

Thanks for your time!
2018-1-24
Use props
Mildman
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Mariano500 Posted at 2018-1-24 11:27
No, it is not related to any claim. I just want to know if I'm not wasting my time here and that it is an official channel with official support.

Their other offical channels (Email, support ticket) are the same...they are vague when they know they need to be and helpful when it's easy.

My personal experience of them is lazy at best, deceitful and deliberately misleading at worst.  

Such a shame as I really want to love my Spark.
2018-1-24
Use props
Lee Moon
First Officer
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

You are very welcome. I wish I could have found an answer for you.  I hope an administrator here on the forum responds to your query.
Have an excellent day!
2018-1-24
Use props
JotaDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 435873 ft
Uruguay

Que pasa Mariano?? no te calentes viejo ! vamo arriba!!! que modelo DJI tenes? Spark? contame! dale que soy Uruguayo y somos como hermanos! un abrazo
2018-1-24
Use props
JotaDrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 435873 ft
Uruguay

Que utilizas? IOS o Android? creo que salio una version nueva de IOS ayer 23.01 me parece que esta funcionando para el DJI Spark el OTG. Lei hace un tiempo un post tuyo reclamando esta funcionalidad... Contame! saludos
2018-1-24
Use props
Mariano500
lvl.3
Argentina

JotaDrone Posted at 2018-1-24 12:47
Que utilizas? IOS o Android? creo que salio una version nueva de IOS ayer 23.01 me parece que esta funcionando para el DJI Spark el OTG. Lei hace un tiempo un post tuyo reclamando esta funcionalidad... Contame! saludos

It is not fixed yet on android, but I read that in IOS it may be.
Anyway this is not a claim post for functionalities, but for informing the Administrators of this forum are official word of DJI, with the same validity as a ticket, mail, support call.
2018-1-24
Use props
m1n1s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 319915 ft
United Kingdom

the admins on here are from the factory i believe , different people help each admin account so the response can be helpful and not so sometimes , this is what i heard from the streets of China.

maybe some of the other people on here , the officers and captains of this forum know differently?
2018-1-24
Use props
Grmachine
Second Officer
United States

Mariano500 Posted at 2018-1-24 12:26
Thank you very much Lee Moon, in Argentina there is no official support, although some shops say yes, at the time of seeing a reclan nobody attends.
My post is more directed to know if the response of the administrators of this forum is official word of DJI ... in this way to ensure that DJI is the one who is responding in an official way and keep that answer. In such a case take those answers as a final and save time looking in post.
This is also important for the order of the forum ... for example there is a lot of post on the topic OTG and several response from the ADMINISTRATORS ... if that is the official word of DJI then ready .. no more need to mutiple post .

The reason you see multiple posts on a subject, even after an official response, is because people don’t use the forum search function, it happens on most forums.
2018-1-24
Use props
Lyons90
Second Officer
Flight distance : 164528 ft
Australia

A person with a legitimate issue would log a support ticket, so that DJI can deal with said issue directly.

A person that wants to complain, for the sake of complaining, does so, repeatedly, in a forum.
2018-1-24
Use props
Spenkelini
Captain
Flight distance : 138750 ft
Netherlands

JotaDrone Posted at 2018-1-24 12:47

Very clear, good job!
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Mariano500 Posted at 2018-1-24 12:57
It is not fixed yet on android, but I read that in IOS it may be.
Anyway this is not a claim post for functionalities, but for informing the Administrators of this forum are official word of DJI, with the same validity as a ticket, mail, support call.

Mariano, please tell me the problem you encounter so I can help you with your case. Thanks for your support and understanding.
2018-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules