RC link problem after software update, no videeo but controls sti...
1092 11 2018-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vladagri
lvl.1
Canada

Hello,

I have a p3S i bought over a year ago. I dont use it very often. I went to Florida last week and had the drone with me. Priot to flight i have updated my software on my tables (samsung A6) and then updated the software on the drone (1.09.0200). Flew it for 30 minutes no problem. Then moved to a different locartion and wanted to fly again. Then is when a "Remote controll week signal" appeared. Ever since i was not able to make it work again. Reading forums and articles looked like i needed to resync the RC with the Drone. Does not work (beeps for 1 minutes and does not sync). Rge RC led is red, i have no video feedback and no info feedback from the drone BUT the "start engines" and "fly, up down etc" work from the RC to the drone ... so it's not like the link is totaly gone.

- I tried to relink the rc and drone (both using software solutiona and RC 3x flip-flop left button solution) and pressed the led button on the drone. Beeps for 1 minute but does not resync.
- Uninstalled/reinstalled the app on the tablet and on a samsung s5 neo phone
- saved the firmware on a sd card and tried to reupdate the drone but it failes (after a few seconds on red-green-red the led goes red and beep continous on the camera). Looking in the log it says it fauled due to version incompatibility.

Is there wa way to reupdate the firmware on the RC ?

Does anyone have a similar situation? I read a lot of articles that describe this a RC link but their solution to relink does not work for me. What is unusual from others is that my RC is not totaly unsync with the drone . the "start engine" and "up dows left right" command still work and the engines of the drone react to the RC commands .. but no video and no other flying info (the mode, the altitude, distance etc).

Thank you,
Vlad

2018-1-24
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Does AC and RC both have green lights?
2018-1-24
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
United States

Also , reinstall the Go app again.
2018-1-24
Use props
vladagri
lvl.1
Canada

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-1-24 10:02
Does AC and RC both have green lights?

No, the RC has red light that means it is unsync with the drone. BUT curious it can still controll the engines of the drone. Also the drone has green + red lights on the wings and NOT yellow (althought i read if unsync yellow should flash).

I have reinstalled the up (complete delete and erase cache) 3 timex both on my samsung s5 neo and on the samsung A6 tablet. Same result.
2018-1-24
Use props
fansc248cc18
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43671 ft

United Kingdom

I too have the same problem after the 1.9.2 firmware update. Controller works, the shell on the side if the controller works but no image from the camera. The top left hand display says no image transmission so the firmware has screwed up my camera.
2018-1-24
Use props
fansc248cc18
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43671 ft

United Kingdom

Done everything to rectify that DJI have said but still no image. Was wondering if there will be a new firmware update soon so I could try that when it’s released.
2018-1-24
Use props
vladagri
lvl.1
Canada

fansc248cc18 Posted at 2018-1-24 11:46
I too have the same problem after the 1.9.2 firmware update. Controller works, the shell on the side if the controller works but no image from the camera. The top left hand display says no image transmission so the firmware has screwed up my camera.

yeap, same symptoms here. The RC link is half broken ... controls work no image.

Spoke to the DJI over the phone support and suggested me to "reset the camera" from the app then insert in a fresh formatted SD card and the retry. i am not at home now, but sharing with you what they told me.

Vlad
2018-1-24
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
United States

Howbout the recessed light underneath the AC, is it also green?
2018-1-24
Use props
omenarq
New
Flight distance : 12874 ft
Mexico

I had the same problem with my Mavic Pro after the app update.  The controller works just fine,  but no image from the camera. It turns out, that I forgot to put the memory card into the drone. I know it sounds kind of silly but it worked for me. After I I put the memory card back into the drone, everything work just fine.

Oscar
2018-1-24
Use props
vladagri
lvl.1
Canada

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-1-24 12:35
Howbout the recessed light underneath the AC, is it also green?
No, that light is red also and solid. If i start the resync process it goes flashing red and never turns green.

2018-1-24
Use props
vladagri
lvl.1
Canada

vladagri Posted at 2018-1-24 13:06
No, that light is red also and solid. If i start the resync process it goes flashing red and never turns green.

Actuality, I just got home and checked again. You are right in your question the LINK led on the AC is green while the one on the RC is red. What does this mean?

Thanks,
Vlad

2018-1-24
Use props
Bqnet
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189715 ft
United States

You can reset the controller to factory defaults. With everything disconnected turned off. Turn on the remote  Turn the Gimbal dial all the way to the right(The manual reads right but I had to turn mine counter clockwise to the left to get it to work ) you then will toggle S2 back and forth 4 times you will hear a Beep. If you don’t hear beeps turn the Gimbal in the other direction all the way and repeat the process. If you hear a Beep. 1.        Your controller is Good 2.        You just reset the controller You can now relink the drone to the controller.
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules