Osmo for use with livestream through PC
2391 5 2018-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8e4400dc
New

United States

Hello,

I am new to this product and love how simple it is to use with my IOS products. I am looking to see if there is a way to use this device through a PC for a youtube live feed. ultimatly, I am creating a podcast in which the audio would be pulled from a livestream. I have tried to plug the camera directly into the comptuer with USB and was not sucessful.

if that is mot possible, is there a way to connect multiple microphones for use through an IOS device?
2018-1-24
Use props
fans8e4400dc
New

United States

anything? any feedback?
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the late response, you can use Osmo to make live streaming directly in DJI Go APP, especially YouTube live streaming. Please check the screenshot below. GTScreenshot_20180126_190558.png GTScreenshot_20180126_190611.png
2018-1-26
Use props
fans8e4400dc
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-26 03:12
Hi there, sorry for the late response, you can use Osmo to make live streaming directly in DJI Go APP, especially YouTube live streaming. Please check the screenshot below.[view_image][view_image]

thanks for the feedback. that I see, I know that is an option. what I want to know is can the Osmo be used with a PC instead of an IOS so that I can also use microphones with a switch board
2018-1-26
Use props
FullCparedes
New
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-26 03:12
Hi there, sorry for the late response, you can use Osmo to make live streaming directly in DJI Go APP, especially YouTube live streaming. Please check the screenshot below.[view_image][view_image]

Why I'm not see this option.?
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FullCparedes Posted at 2018-9-1 06:26
Why I'm not see this option.?

Hi there, live stream is only available for iOS mobile device, if you are using Android mobile phone, there would no this option.
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules