United Kingdom

hi ladies and gents my first inspire video hope you enjoy
2018-1-24
Use props
Donnie - Apple
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Nice job for your first video , but if you live in the UK get me some historical video  I know you were just testing but the scenery is a bit vanilla .

One thing  that I had to learn is to go VERY SLOW WITH PANS AND TILTS otherwise the viewer gets dizzy and it is not visually pleasing , I know you sped up the video but this is a good rule of thumb is slow pans and tilts.

Looks like  a building boom in the UK, in that neck  of the woods anyway ,  thanks again for sharing and lets see some of that Jolly OLD ENGLAND .

sorry we yanks are a sorry bunch of sod muckers !!
*** I dont have much room to talk as my first video post was pretty boring and bland . So You are already ahead of me by  a long ways !!

cheers and well done .  
donnie
2018-1-25
Use props
andrew roy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 414042 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for the feedback it’s great to get some helpful advice from people who know as I’m still very new to this that was my first flight and I was so excited to get it in the air I think I got carried away with everything haha. I will do my best to get you some old England footage we have some fantastic scenery where I live just unfortunately the weather seems to want to restrict my flying time
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

It's pretty good for the first video, keep going, looking forward more great footage.
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules