Is DJI Refresh Transferable?
15459 18 2018-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kca9X8I
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180892 ft
United States

I am going to sell my Spark so I can upgrade to a Mavic Air. I purchased the Refresh Care  ( no incidents used) and was wondering if I could trasnfer it to a new owner?

Andy
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Andy, the DJI Care Refresh is linked with the aircraft SN. No need to transfer.
2018-1-24
Use props
djiuser_kca9X8I
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180892 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-24 18:56
Hey Andy, the DJI Care Refresh is linked with the aircraft SN. No need to transfer.

Thank You!
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You are welcome. Feel free to contact us if there is any further question.
2018-1-24
Use props
erkq
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2122759 ft

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-24 18:56

Is this true of a gimbal like the X5S? If I sell an X5S does its DJI Care go with it?
2018-7-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

erkq Posted at 2018-7-5 16:19
Is this true of a gimbal like the X5S? If I sell an X5S does its DJI Care go with it?

Yes, DJI Care Refresh is bound to the serial number of the drone, so is X5S.
2018-7-5
Use props
fans10f73846
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-24 18:56

Hello,I just purchased spark refresh care can I transfer that to my new Mavic Air?
Thanks.
2018-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans10f73846 Posted at 12-7 00:16
Hello,I just purchased spark refresh care can I transfer that to my new Mavic Air?
Thanks.

Hello there, no, the DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred to a different drone. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-12-7
Use props
fans8ed79f11
New

Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-12-7 01:24
Hello there, no, the DJI Care Refresh cannot be transferred to a different drone. Thanks for your understanding.

I recently bought the mavic pro with the insurance, then after one week due to a lot of complication I returned it to the store, and bought the mavic zoom. Can you please help me transfer the care refresh to my new drone? otherwise I just spent 149 dollars for nothing! PLZ!
2019-5-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8ed79f11 Posted at 5-1 01:46
I recently bought the mavic pro with the insurance, then after one week due to a lot of complication I returned it to the store, and bought the mavic zoom. Can you please help me transfer the care refresh to my new drone? otherwise I just spent 149 dollars for nothing! PLZ!

Hi there, I am sorry to tell that DJI Care Refresh is not transferrable as mentioned. I'd suggest that you return the DJI Care Refresh as you had returned the drone. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-5-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8ed79f11 Posted at 5-1 01:46
I recently bought the mavic pro with the insurance, then after one week due to a lot of complication I returned it to the store, and bought the mavic zoom. Can you please help me transfer the care refresh to my new drone? otherwise I just spent 149 dollars for nothing! PLZ!

Hi there, I am sorry to tell that DJI Care Refresh is not transferrable as mentioned. I'd suggest that you return the DJI Care Refresh as you had returned the drone. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-5-2
Use props
djiuser_8bcdV2kAwpjC
New
Flight distance : 186883 ft
United States

I have recently purchased two mavic mini, do I need two care refresh packages?
2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_8bcdV2kAwpjC Posted at 3-5 17:46
I have recently purchased two mavic mini, do I need two care refresh packages?

One DJI Care Refresh can only be bound to one serial number, if you have two aircrafts, you need to purchase two DJI Care Refresh for them.
2020-3-7
Use props
djiuser_v3oVGscQmmUx
New

United States

After purchasing DJI Care Refresh I needed to return my Mavic Air 2 to the store for a replacement.  Can I transfer the plan to the replacement drone?  If not, how do I cancel and purchase for replacement drone?
2020-12-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_v3oVGscQmmUx Posted at 12-9 12:43
After purchasing DJI Care Refresh I needed to return my Mavic Air 2 to the store for a replacement.  Can I transfer the plan to the replacement drone?  If not, how do I cancel and purchase for replacement drone?

Please send us an email to djicare@dji.com, provide the proof of replacement and the serial numbers of the drone, our team will help to check and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2020-12-10
Use props
Xiarcher
lvl.2
United States

So my question is if it's bound to the aircraft, after you sell it do you unbind it from your account? How would the new owner be able to use it? Sorry for the crazy question.
2021-6-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Xiarcher Posted at 6-15 13:34
So my question is if it's bound to the aircraft, after you sell it do you unbind it from your account? How would the new owner be able to use it? Sorry for the crazy question.

Hi Xiarcher. The DJI Care Refresh is linked with the aircraft SN, you don't need to unbind it from your account. You can send the proof of purchase (such as the invoice) to the buyer so that the owner can use DJI Care Refresh.
2021-6-16
Use props
fansbef2edf2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42644 ft
Australia

Hi, I've just had a fly away incident with my air 2s. Unfortunately for me the drone and controller had not been binded. I have 1.5 years of care refresh availble still. Can this be transferd to the new drone if I purchase a new air 2s?
2022-1-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansbef2edf2 Posted at 1-13 20:55
Hi, I've just had a fly away incident with my air 2s. Unfortunately for me the drone and controller had not been binded. I have 1.5 years of care refresh availble still. Can this be transferd to the new drone if I purchase a new air 2s?

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the accident with your drone, please send us an email to support@dji.com and provide more details, our team will help to open a case and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2022-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules