SPARK compliance survey
1818 17 2018-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mariano500
lvl.2
Argentina

Friends created this survey to quantify to some extent if they are satisfied with their SPARK.
I think it will serve as a reference to future buyers and give us a point of view about the product.

Thanks for your time

Single SelectVote, Total 66 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

86.36% (57)
13.64% (9)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2018-1-24
Use props
Todd in Chicago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 513757 ft
United States

Sorry, what does According to the product mean?  Does that mean Satisfied with the product?
2018-1-24
Use props
Foxeuphoria
lvl.3
Flight distance : 8110 ft
  • >>>
United States

I myself would say I got the bill of goods I was sold.  some rough edges still are being worked out (As with all DJI AC) but overall I got what I expected!
2018-1-24
Use props
Mariano500
lvl.2
Argentina

Todd in Chicago Posted at 2018-1-24 19:25
Sorry, what does According to the product mean?  Does that mean Satisfied with the product?

I'm sorry ... You're happy with the product. But he will not let me edit.
2018-1-24
Use props
Raploc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22598 ft
United Kingdom

It's a jack of all trades but a master of none. I got as a gift but I wouldn't buy it myself.  Had the pleasure of flying a Walkera RC last weekend, its twice the fun of the spark, during the flight (FPV) and watching the camera footage afterwards. With the Spark it's all about pretty pictures/videos.
2018-1-24
Use props
Raimenzio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237057 ft
Lithuania

Voted for #1, but you could add the third option - something in the middle. Because there still some issues, like connection problems, compass glitches and software issues especially for Android. I believe they are can be fixed, with some effort.
2018-1-24
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

I don’t see any question.
Does an answer not require a question?
2018-1-24
Use props
MikB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13346 ft
France

This is the worst kind of survey (referendum) you can have. A binary choice tells you nothing. There is a well known example of this in the question "have you stopped beating your wife yet?"
If I answer "yes I am satisfied"  to your implied question then that is not true because I think it could be a lot better.
If I say "no I am not satisfied" that is not true either. I love my Spark.
The same mistake was made in the UK over Brexit and look at the mess that has caused.
2018-1-25
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Раша come on mate read the forum to see if we are satisfied
2018-1-25
Use props
Mariano500
lvl.2
Argentina

It is binary because it just goes beyond the details of why it is happy or not with the product, the survey focuses only to know if consumers are happy with SPARK in a generalized way. Although a forum concentrates more people with complaints than users with good experiences, I create a relevant fact.
This survey is aimed at the SPARK product but will let us know the degree of compliance with DJI.
Personally, I have been dancing with DJI for several years, since I acquired my F550, I dealt with the technical support of the first gimbal DJI Zenmuse (that headache) ... and NAZA v2, iOSDmini controller ... and the support was never a marvel
I think that this simple, binary and global form can be a good starting point for DJI to show what conformity SPARK owners have.
Thanks for your time
2018-1-25
Use props
Zbig
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7349 ft
Poland

Whether there is any point to your survey or not (hint: there is none), I'm not sure the words "compliance" and "conformity" mean what you think they mean.
2018-1-25
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

DJI communicated well regarding the capabilities of the SPARK upon my purchase.  It has seen expanded on its capability in some of the fireware updates launched since June 2017.  I'm not sure why some would chose to say the product didn't deliver what it was meant to, unless it was for technical/defect reason.  Example: 1080 video doesn't mean i'm expecting 4k; if that is the case then you buy the Mavic.
2018-1-25
Use props
Mariano500
lvl.2
Argentina

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-1-25 09:14
DJI communicated well regarding the capabilities of the SPARK upon my purchase.  It has seen expanded on its capability in some of the fireware updates launched since June 2017.  I'm not sure why some would chose to say the product didn't deliver what it was meant to, unless it was for technical/defect reason.  Example: 1080 video doesn't mean i'm expecting 4k; if that is the case then you buy the Mavic.

One thing is the extra features and another thing that works badly.
2018-1-25
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Canada

Mariano500 Posted at 2018-1-25 09:41
One thing is the extra features and another thing that works badly.

I've had zero issues with my spark here in Canada.  So for me, I'm a pleased DJI customer end to end.
2018-1-25
Use props
Mariano500
lvl.2
Argentina

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-1-25 09:46
I've had zero issues with my spark here in Canada.  So for me, I'm a pleased DJI customer end to end.

Congratulations ... then you answered the first option.
2018-1-25
Use props
Mariano500
lvl.2
Argentina

It is not a survey looking for a particular trend with obejito to disqualify the spark. Simply know the degree of satisfaction.
2018-1-25
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Canada

Mariano500 Posted at 2018-1-25 10:00
It is not a survey looking for a particular trend with obejito to disqualify the spark. Simply know the degree of satisfaction.

Got it .. thanks
2018-1-25
Use props
heliman
lvl.4
Denmark

If it’s a question about the camera, I would say 1.
For the rest of it, 2. Mostly because of the app, and next the game controller.
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules